Aquatic sleepover

At the sea lion exhibit, Jack was able to get his friends to follow him through a series of tunnels that connect with the whole aquarium. "Mark, let me get a picture of you with the sea lions!" Amy said taking out her camera.
"You just had to make us swim all the way here?!" Felix said perching himself on a rock. "Get off our rock!" "Get your own rock!" He looked to find Ethan and Tyler. "Did you guys get captured by the humans?" Tyler shook his head. "They found me and Ethan on the shore with our tailfins hurt and tangled up with fishing nets. So, they brought us here and rescued us." Ethan added, "We're in the rehabilitation process and then when the time is right, they'll release us back into the ocean." Mark looked to see his friends and waved at them. Minx perched herself at a nearby rock. "Mark, I'm glad to see you! Anyway about that drink I gave you, it has a side effect that I forgot to mention before you swam off." He scowled at the mermaid with purple hair. "That side effect I forgot to tell you about, I makes you lose your ability to speak."
"You could've told me that before I drank that stuff you gave me!" He wrote angrily. "Sorry for being forgetful. Anyway, there's a way for you to be able to speak again."
"There is?!" He scribbled. She nodded. "If you want to talk again, you have to get Amy to kiss you."
"That's it? No side effects?" She shook her head. "That's all you have to do, get her to kiss you." "That sounds easy, I'll get Amy to kiss me and I can talk to her." He said mentally.

At the aquarium sleepover, the slept near the tank where he first saw his friends. Minx swam over and saw him asleep. She tapped on the glass to get his attention. He looked to see her making gestures to him. She pointed to her lips and to Amy. "I'll get Amy to kiss me and it can't that diffcult to get a kiss from a human girl." He wrote. Mark never kissed anyone before and I didn't think his first kiss would be with Amy, a human girl. During the night of the sleepover, he tried to get Amy to kiss him through several attempts. One was where he was eating ice cream and some got in the corner of his lip. He had hopes that she'll kiss it off him. Instead, she wiped the ice cream off him with a napkin. This is gonna be harder than he thought.