Meeting MerMinx

Mark wore the red flannel shirt Jack found for him and swam off to find Minx's sea cave. Mark felt a twinge of guilt, all his life, he lived under the sea with his friends and now, he plans to go up to the surface. He felt bad not saying goodbye to his friends. If he did say goodbye, ot would just be too painful to endure.

"All right, who had the used condoms card?" Two mermen with cat whiskers drawn on their faces looked at one another. "I did." Said the brown haired merman. "Nice job, Dan." Mark was at the entrance and saw Minx. "Hold on guys, I have a visitor." She said swimming towards Mark. "Hey, Minx, how's it going?"
"It's great, Dan, Phil and I are playing a nice decent game of Cards Against Humanity. What brings you here?" He looked down at his tail sadly. "I heard that you can help turn my tail into a pair of human legs." The purple and brown haired mermaid nearly dropped her cards. "I don't know who told you that but, whoever it was, they're right. What got you to make this decision?" He told her his story about how he saw Amy when he was human watching, how he fell in love with her and wanting to be on land worrying that she won't like him as a merman. "That's quite a story." She placed her cards on the table and led Mark to a room saying, "It'll take a moment and don't look at my cards." She and Mark entered a room where she got bioluminecent plants to illuminate it revealing peculiar items and bottles filled with strange liquids. "Here we are," she swam to the top shelf to find a bottle filled with a sickly green liquid, "one sip of this, and you're tail will become a pair of human legs."
"Oh thank you so much Minx I-" She stopped with with her purple tailfin. "Not so fast there, Mark. If you want this, then give me something in return."
"What do you want, a part of me, a pearl from a giant clam, food?" She had a smirk on her face.

"Thanks a million for the cake, enjoy your new legs!" She said waving at him. She swam back to play Cards Against Humanity with Dan and Phil when she suddenly remembered something but forgot about it.

Mark swam off to the shore. It was like 2 in the morning and there are no other humans around at that hour. He looked at the bottle and took a quick sip of the sickly green liquid which didn't taste too bad. It tasted like spearmint. He finished all of it until he felt dizzy and disoriented that he eventually passed out.