We're trapped in an aquarium?!

"Who puts a fricken invisible wall in the middle of the ocean?!" Felix cried as he rubbed his sore forehead. "I don't think we're in the ocean anymore." Signe looked around for a moment and realized something. "We're in a human aquarium!" Minx looked around all surprised. "At least we weren't captured by humans." Some people were watching the marine life on the other side and found Pewds hitting the glass to be very funny.

"It was nice of Bob and Wade to give us these tickets to the aquarium. Mark scribbled another message. "I know right?! I think it's fun! First SeaWorld and now the Aquarium." Amy and Mark went to the Los Angeles Aquarium where loads of people seem to have the same idea as them. "They say this aquarium is the best one in the area, according to the Google Reviews."

Amy looked at one of the aquarium's offers and there was a brochure mentioning a free sleepover in one of the areas of the aquarium. "Amy can we do this! Plz, plz, plz!!!!! 😫" He scribbled. "I don't know Mark, what if this is only for kids?" He wrote another message, "But it's for free! You can't say no to free stuff!" He looked at her with big sad puppy eyes. "Fine, we can do the aquarium sleepover tonight." Mark's eyes lit up with complete joy.

"We're in an aquarium! This is not good! How will we get back to the ocean?!" Signe tried to calm him down but to no avail. "Going back the way we came is out of the option." Said Minx. "Why is that?" Inquired the Italian mermaid. They all looked to see that the grate burried under the sand was stuck tight. "Now we can panic." Jack said making everyone freak out. "Mark, check this out!" She led him to a tank where Jack, Signe, Felix, Marzia and Minx were swimming around in. The purple and black striped tailed mermaid swam to him. "Mark! Is that really you?" He looked into Minx's eyes nodding. "You know that drink I gave you that made turn your tail into a pair of legs," on the other side he could hear or understand what Minx is saying, "I can't seem to understand you?" He wrote. This was gonna be a lot tougher than how they imagined it.