Once upon a time...

Once upon a time,

Down below the sea, lived a handsome merman with floofy black hair with a black tail and for some unknown reason, he was born with a pink tailfin. This merman's name was Mark. Mark was different from the merfolk, different in the sense that he has a tendency to spend loads of time on the surface to watch the humans above. His merfriends always kept on telling him to be very careful when he makes those trips. They worry that a human might capture him and put him in a human aquarium or marine park or worse, being kept as a pet. One day, Mark was making a trip to the surface when he heard a very loud voice greet him. "Top of the mornin to you Mark!" He had his hands over his ears. "Gosh dang it, Jack!" He said rubbing his ear hoping he didn't grow deaf. "Where are you going today?" He asked swimming by his friend's side. "I'm just gonna make another trip to the surface to go human watching." The green haired merman frowned when he said that. "Thay's what you said yesterday, the day before that and the day before that and the day before that. Why not do something different? I heard that Ken and Mary are having a little merchild. There's also that deep, dark trench that your friend, Tyler said he wanted to explore with you and Ethan." He stopped swimming and pondered for a moment. "Ethan and Tyler were bugging me about that deep, dark trench that told me about exploring." Jack did underwater flips with joy. "Then it's settled, you, Ethan, Tyler and I are going to explore that trench!" He said taking his hand to head to the trench.