She's beautiful and a human

Mark made it to the surface and perched himself atop a nearby rock and watch humans as they walked near the water. This was as close as he can get to watch humans at a safe distance without being captured by one. His brown eyes widened as he saw a human girl come out of the water. Her wet blond her and her fine curves dripping wet from the water made him lose his breath. "She's beautiful." He said as she left the shore. He lost his balance from the rock and landed on the shore upside-down with his tailfin over his face. She human girl turned around to see a black tail and pink fin dive into the water. She brushed it off as some kind of fish or rare species of dolphin. He swam towards a cove taking several deep breaths. "I really floundered it back there. I didn't think she saw me." He began to imagine if that human girl did see him. She might tell other humans about it and end up in an aquarium, a marine park or become some human's pet. "Hi Mark!" He jumped out of his scales and ended up sitting on a rock. "Jack, you scared me out of my scales!"
"Sorry, I was looking for you and I figured you'd be here human watching." He slowy came dowm from the rock sliding himself back into the water. "Anyway, found this human shirt." He said showing him a red and black patterned shirt. "Try it on for size." He got the human shirt on and it was a perfect fit. "Jack I saw this human girl and she's so pretty! I fell on the shore and she nearly saw me." The green haired merman gave in a surprised look. "She nearly saw you?!" He gave a sheepish nod. "She just saw my tail as I swam away. I didn't think she went to tell other humans."

"Honestly, one of these days, a human would capture and put you in a human aquarium or keep you as a pet or even have you do tricks at a marine park." 
"Jack, you're being paranoid. What if that doesn't happen?" The green haired merman didn't say a word. "I better get going, see you tomorrow, Mark." He said swimming away. Mark swam home and he still thought of that human girl. "Humans can't be that scary or hostile with merfolk." He hoped that he'll that pretty human girl when he goes human watching tomorrow.