chapter 15

Yuki's POV

The day after the funeral, Naruto and I went to Ichiraku for lunch.

"Good job controlling the nine tails chakra during you fight with Neji. I was surprised." I said with a smile. "Thanks Yuki! Ero-Sennin taught how to draw a little bit of it without hurting myself." He replied excitedly. "Who's Ero-Sennin?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. "Oh, his name is Jiraiya, but I call him Ero-Sennin 'cuz he's a perv. He even calls himself a super pervert. He writes the books Kakashi-sensei reads." "Hold up. You're being trained by Jiraiya of the sannin! I wish someone like that would train me!" I said in obvious jealousy.

"Well Naruto, you didn't tell me that you had a girlfriend." I voice said from behind us. We turned around to see Jiraiya. I recognized him from the pictures I had seen. I then realized what he had said and blushed slightly. "We aren't dating. She's my best friend." Naruto said. He then pouted and turned away with his arms crossed when Jiraiya said, "should've known. There's no way a twerp like you could jet a girl like that." My eyebrow twitched. "I don't appreciate being talked about in such a manner." I said coldly with a full sharingan death glare directed at the white haired man. He flinched slightly. "I heard about you. I was definitely surprised by your age considering your record in the bingo book, Yuki Uchiha also know as the shadow demon." "Oh? How do I interest you, Jiraiya of the sannin and toad sage of Mount Myoboku, and self proclaimed super pervert." I asked curiously. "Well, I was gonna ask Naruto to come on a small journey with me, but if you like, you make come as well." He replied. I nodded. "I will inform Itachi and Sasuke-nii that I will be leaving. I should be back in an hour and a half." I replied trying not to show my excitement.