BONUS CHAPTER - THE FARM PART 3

TGKM IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE! LINK IN MY BIO 

🐮

"Oh, cringe."

Keith winced as he stared down at the farmhouse he and his wife were to live in for the rest of their lives. In the distance, he heard a rooster start to crow and imagined having to live with that annoying sound for the rest of his life.

The things he did for his crazy girl named Vanessa Rodriguez.

Tyler clapped his hands in excitement. "Ooh! This is going to be amazing! I can't wait to see the look on Vanessa's face!"

"Well, now her freakin' cow can live with us...in that farm...that we're going to live in." He swallowed. "For the rest of our lives."

"Exciting, right?!"

"Yeah...exciting."

🐮

Vanessa was thrumming with excitement. She had an exciting surprise for Keith, and she absolutely couldn't wait to see the look on his face when she showed him.

The minute Keith strolled in through their apartment, Vanessa grinned and launched herself in his arms. He chuckled and held her close. 

"I have a surprise for you," she said with a huge grin.

He raised his brows before smirking. "So do I."

Her eyes widened. "A surprise? For me? Show me!"

He laughed when she started slapping his chest. "Show me! Show me! Show me!"

"Alright," he chuckled, grabbing her wrists. "But you're going to have to be blindfolded."

She frowned. "Is this going to turn out like David Dobrik's vlogs?"

Now it was Keith's turn to frown. "Who's David?"

🐮

"Keep walking...keep walking, I've got you."

Vanessa held her arms out in front of her as Keith gently pushed her forward after helping her out of the car. She could barely stop herself from grinning in excitement, both from the surprise Keith had for her...

And the surprise she had for him...

Suddenly they stopped, and Vanessa noticed they were still outside. In the distance, she heard a cow moo. Cow...? "Was that a cow?" she shrieked, never mind the fact that she already had one.

He chuckled, placing his fingers near the blindfold, waiting to undo them. "Ready?" he said.

He undid the blindfold.

Vanessa screamed.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT A CUTE FARM!" she squealed, clapping her hands together and jumping up and down. "Are we having a date here?"

He grinned. "No...we're going to live here."

"Oh my god," Vanessa breathed, staring at the farm. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

She launched herself into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist, and he clutched her close, laughing gently. She squeezed him tightly, occasionally squealing in his ear.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She cupped his face and placed a quick kiss to his lips. "This is almost better than the surprise I have for you."

Keith furrowed his eyebrows. "What is it?"

She slid down his body and stepped back, holding out her arms. "Keith...I'm pregnant!"

Keith fainted.