Chapter Twenty Seven.) I Thought We Were Forever *CRIES*

Okay, you know what sucks? What you're laying in bed at night and all of a sudden deep shit hits you and you're wondering what the hell you're going to do with your life.

That's me. Right. Now.

Keith sleeps soundly next to me, his arm slung across my waist lazily as I face him, thinking about what Tyler had said earlier.

"You just want her to stick around because you need someone to fill in for Jenna!"

I pursed my lips to the side. It shouldn't really bother me, but yet here I was, unable to sleep because of it.

And I certainly cannot go to bed with Keith looking all adorable while he sleeps.

Carefully removing his arm off my body, I put a pillow in my place and slide off the bed. I padded through the hall and stopped in front of the door I never thought I would ever go to.

I opened the door slowly and peeked in.

Angela was sleeping with her red hair sprawled all over the pillow and I felt a strange surge of jealousy of how pretty she was, even with her hair a mess. I padded into the room and wondered how I could wake her up.

Um, like a normal person? Inner me suggests.

What's the fun in that? I think as I grab a spray pillow and raise it over my head before whacking Angela with it.

One minute I'm standing next to the bed and the next I'm on the bed with Angela on top of me, holding my arms above my head. When she blinks and sees its me, she glares and pulls back before turning on the lamp on the bedside table.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" she demands.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Aww, does Vanessa-wessa need me to read her a bed time story?" she pouts.

Ooh, bedtime story. I nod.

"No!" she suddenly shouts, causing me to practically fall off the bed.

"No need to be so mean about it," I mumble before starting to get off the bed. Her manicured hand stops me.

"Ugh, sorry, don't be upset," she rolls her eyes. "But, seriously, why are you in here, out of all places? Shouldn't you be, like, fucking Keith or something?"

I made a disgusted face and she laughed. Damn it, she has a pretty laugh, too. Jealousy level increased.

I frowned. "I can't stop thinking about what Tyler said."

"Tyler says a lot of things."

I hesitated. "About...Jenna?"

She froze, becoming almost like a statue. This wasn't a good sign.

I cleared my throat. "And I'm just wondering who that is?"

Angela sighed. "Jenna was his ex-girlfriend."

My face falls and I stare at the pillow next to me as if it's the most fascinating thing in the world. I like that pillow. That's a nice pillow.

"What happened to her?" I can't help but ask.

"Look, it's not my place to tell. If you really want to know, why not just ask Keith himself?"

"Ask Keith?" I hissed. "Are you cereal?"

Angela blinked. "No..." she says slowly, looking down at herself briefly. "Last time I checked, I'm human."

I groaned, falling backwards on the bed. I dragged my hands down my face. "I want to go home."

"Um, there there," she patted my shoulder awkwardly. "It will...be alright."

I twisted my head to look at her, grinning sheepishly. "Can I stay here tonight?" I asked shyly.

She gave me a flat look before sighing again. "Alright, fine. But stay on your side of the bed."

-

Keith rubs his eyes as he walks into the kitchen. When he removes his hands and spots me, he comes over to where I'm sitting on the stool. I twist around to face him.

"Where'd you go last night?" he asks in a husky voice, laying his head on my shoulder. I almost forget to answer his question at how sexy his voice sounds.

Crap, I thought when I realized what he just asked. He noticed.

"I was just talking to Angela," I shrugged.

"About what?"

Before I have a chance to make up a lie, Tyler saves me. "Okay, can we make a new rule? No being all," he waves his hand in front of me and Keith. "Touchy-touchy in front of single people." He points to himself. "Like moi."

Keith smirks, deciding to toy with Tyler, nuzzles into the curve of my neck. He takes a long exaggerated sigh against my neck and I blush.

Tyler glares at Keith. "I thought we were forever, Keith."

"What?"

Tyler sniffs. "What about Kyler?"

It takes Keith a moment to get what Tyler is saying before he groans. "Oh no, not you, too!"

Tyler fake sobs. "I shipped us, Keith! I shipped us!"

I giggled at Keith's horrified expression just as Ethan walks in. He does that boy-shake-thing-girls-don't-understand to Tyler and Keith and ruffles my hair before digging in the refrigerator.

I've always wondered why Ethan doesn't talk. "Ethan, do you, like, despise talking or something?" I blurted out.

He raises his eyebrows at me in amusement before grinning and shaking his head.

"Then why don't you talk?" I ask, even though I know he won't answer.

Just like I thought, he shrugs.

"Good morning, Gina," Tyler suddenly says, making my head snap up to see Gina walking in. She looks worried.

"Oh, um, g'morning," she replies back.

I tilt my head to the side. "Is something wrong?"

She bites her lip, fiddling with her apron.

"What's happened, Gina?" Keith questions.

She gulps. "It's Marco. He's gone."

-

You know I couldn't resist! Cliffhangers give me life!

So my friend got me a stuffed cow for my birthday and when I got home I legit cried BC sir Moocelot and then I started grinning evilly because I stole Vanessa's cow.

"YOU WHAT?!" she shrieks, appearing out of nowhere.

I look at her in shock. "Where'd you come from?? I didn't summon you!"

"You didn't have to summon me! Give me back my cow!"

I hug Sir Moocelot to my chest. "Never! Go suck Keith's dick or something!"

Yeah I'll just see you guys in the next update...

Moo 🐮