Chapter Eleven.) I'm Frickin' Adorable

I was sobbing. Full on sobbing. Like tears running down my face endlessly and snot coming out of my nose.

"Don't cry, cupcake," Tyler says as I cry into his chest. I let out a louder sob when he said that.

"Oh my god," Blu groaned.

"I-I-" I tried to say something, but I couldn't. Agony and pain washed over me every time I thought about it.

"It's okay," Tyler reassures me.

"NO IT'S NOT!" I cried, wiping my nose on the sleeve of my jacket. "Sir Moocelot is gone for good!"

"We'll get you another cow," he pats my head. I shake my head at him. I don't want another cow. It will feel like I'm betraying Sir Moocelot and he'll come back for revenge just like the bear in Toy Story.

"Why the fuck are you upset?" Angela snaps. "You're the one who pushed the fucking self-destruct button!"

My bottom lip trembled and I let out another wail of misery. We were stranded in who knows where and my precious cow was gone.

Tyler crushes me to his chest. "What are we gonna do, guys?"

I sniffed and patted his chest. "I like your abs."

Tyler blinked before a grin grew on his face. "Thanks," he says, puffing out his chest more.

I wiped my nose again. "We-*sniff*- we need to have a moo-ment of silence for the loss of our-my- beloved cow...Sir Moocelot."

I hung my head and the gang scoffed. I snapped my head and glared at that, my nostrils flaring. They gulped and also hung their heads as we took a moo-ment to think about our loss.

"Please send Sir Moocelot to Moo heaven," I prayed with my hands clasped, tears shining in my eyes. "Moo."

"Amen," the gang mumbled, with the exception of Keith and Ethan. Keith glares and pulls at his wrist band, his fingers twitching.

"Okay, are you done?" Keith demands. When I don't answer he sighs before continuing, looking at the phone in his hand. "We are lucky to have landed on land, and I think we are somewhere in Portugal."

"Where were we going in the first place?" I asked.

"Spain."

I frowned. "Dammit, I knew I should've payed attention in Spanish class."

Keith ignored me and looked around at our surroundings as he fiddled with his wrist band. "I guess we have some hiking to do," he mumbles.

"Hold up," I hold my finger in the air. "You expect me..." I pointed at myself. "...to hike out there..." I pointed to the trees and the woods. "...all the way to Spain?"

"Yeah."

I burst out laughing.

"You-you really think I'm going to last out...out there?!" I clutched my stomach from my laughing so hard. "I can't even make it up the stairs without being out of breath."

Keith rolls his eyes. "Well, obviously we aren't going to walk all the way to Spain."

"Then...?"

The gang face palm.

-

"Are we there yet?" I groan as I- well the gang walk. Ethan had offered to give me a piggy back ride so that's what I was doing.

"I don't know," Keith mumbled as we kept walking through the woods, desperately hoping to find any sign of civilization.

I groaned again and laid my head on Ethan's shoulder, closing my eyes.

"You're such a spoiled brat," Angela says, wrapping her hand around Keith's arm and glaring at me.

I move so that my chin rests on his shoulder and glare back. "I'm not a spoiled brat."

"You sure do seem to get your way most of the time," Angela mutters.

I sigh. "Y'all can't help it... I'm frickin' adorable."

"You're really not."

I blinked at her and tilted my head. "I hope you're not driving around with that fucked up vision." I hold up five fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?"

"You're fucking ridiculous," she sheets.

"You can't count either?" I taunt.

She glares again. "You're holding up five fingers."

I grin. "Wrong," I wiggled my thumb. "A thumb doesn't count as a finger."

Tyler snickers and ruffles my hair as he walks past me, causing me to grin. "Isn't she cute?"

"See? Tyler thinks so, too," I smirk at her in triumph. When she flips me off, I stick my tongue out at her back.

"You're so immature," Blu mutters.

"Immaturity keeps me young."

Blu rolls his eyes and I ignore him, turning my attention to Ethan, grinning sheepishly.

"Would it be too much to ask to be carried princess style?"

-

"I have to pee," I suddenly announce.

"I asked you if you wanted to go half an hour ago," Keith hisses at me.

"Well I didn't have to go then."

Keith groans in annoyance and stops walking, dumping his stuff that survived the crash by a tree angrily. Ethan sets me down to my feet.

"Thanks for carrying me," I smile at Ethan and go to do my business.

Or so they thought.

After I make sure I'm out of vision and hearing range, I take a deep breath and sprint as fast as I can.

-

Come on guise we know Ethan is gonna pop up and be like haha SIKE bitch u thought

*dances*

I love u guise so much like u don't even understand.

🐮moo🐮