Chapter Thirty Four.) Ethan's Butt

-

So I decided to republish this chapter :')

-

So, I'm guessing that you're wondering...

How the hell did you get here? What is going on, Vanessa? What is the author doing?

Wait...

Hehe.

Anyways, it's a long story so I'll just fast forward through it. Where were we last? Ahh, yes, Ethan talking for the first time in his life.

Well...he talked.

Yeah, I think we established that already, inner-me rolls her eyes.

Shut up, I grumbled at her. I'm getting there.

So, when Ethan spoke, in my mind, I thought the most logical thing to do at the moment was scream. Don't ask me why, but I just thought it was fitting because I'm all about that dramatic life.

And so while this is happening, my mind doesn't process that screaming might not be the right thing to do, because it attracts attention.

Hence the reason why an alarm has went off.

Ethan gave me a "really, bitch" look and rolls his eyes. Before I could process what was happened, he has already scooped me up over his shoulder and took off.

At this point, my mind went blank. I didn't focus on the alarm bells. I didn't focus on the fact that we were in danger. I didn't focus on the fact that my face was in Ethan's butt. Wait...

Instead, I focused on the fact that this, this was incredibly boring.

Kidnapped. Life being in danger. Ugh, been there done that.

I mean, come on! When will there be a little more excitement in life?

And now, looking back on it, I'm thinking:

Wow, little did I know.

-

"Hey, what are you doing?"

I look up, sipping my coffee. "What?"

"Um, you're supposed to be narrating the story?"

I blinked. "What story?"

"Bitch...your story!"

I place a hand on my chest. "Rude."

"We can't calm down! We want to know what happens next! You keep leaving us at a cliffhanger!"

My face twists in confusion. "We?"

"Yes," the person says. "We."

And as soon as the word comes out of her mouth, thousands of readers pop out of nowhere, all with their arms crossed over their chests. I jump up, shocked.

"HOLY COW!" I cried as I took in how many people there were. "WHERE'D Y'ALL COME FROM?!"

"That doesn't matter," one answered. "We're just here to listen to the story."

"Ugh," I groaned, falling back on a couch that magically appeared out of nowhere. "But it's such a long story."

"Finish the story," a reader demands, pulling something out from their bag. I gasped when I saw what it was. "Finish it...or we'll rip Sir Moocelot apart."

"MY BABY!" I tried reaching for him, but the reader held it back behind them.

"You're not getting him until you continue with the story."

My bottom lip trembled, and I looked at poor Sir Moocelot hanging from the reader's hands. What was with everyone threatening me with things I love?

"Okay, okay!" I gave in. "I'll tell you what happened next!"

The reader smirks, satisfied, and everyone drops their weapons that I didn't notice they had. They all gather around, sitting down and leaning in.

"Well? Go ahead, Vanessa."

I sighed. "So, after staring at Ethan's butt for so long..."

-

be sure to check out me and my friends' shared account 5SecondsOfQueens , especially if you are a big 5SOS lover like we are! :)

MOO