Chapter 18 A Celestial Heart break part 2 He saved me from Myself

-Calienia’s P.O.V.-

I starred at the other me in horror. I began sliding back until my back hit a wall. The other me chuckled. She was wearing the same thing as me,

(I forgot to mention that Calienia took her hair down in the last chapter when she got home.)

But had the dark eye showing. I looked at my night stand and picked up my mirror.

‘My eyes were normal this whole time?!’

I set the mirror back down and looked at the other me who was now on the bed crawling her way up to me. My whole body shook like crazy from the fear and tears fell from my terrified eyes.

“There’s no need to be afraid dear Calienia. I’m here to help you.” She said while putting a hand on my left cheek.

I flinched and turned my head away, squeezing my eyes shut and letting more tears fall free.

“What a terrible life we’ve had, all I want to do is make that pain go away.” She said and I opened my eyes to look at her.

“H-how?” I said shakily.

“All you have to do.” She paused and leaned in close to my ear. “Is become one with me.”

I stopped breathing for a moment and then coughed up more blood.

“You can’t possibly live without a heart. Your luckily the shards are still enough to keep you going, but only for awhile longer. Become one with me and all the pain and suffering will stop.” She whispered putting the hand that was on my cheek on my chest.

I cried more while coughing up blood, I couldn’t breathe and the light was fading from my eyes. Or at least whatever light was left that was in my dark little room. I had the light off and the blinds were closed, not to mention it was night time already.

I didn’t want to die but I didn’t want to become one with this scary side of me either. I wanted the pain to stop.

I shed a few more tears before nodding and the other part of me pulled away and laughed evilly.

“The curse is complete.” She said with a demonic voice and grabbed my wrists, pinning them to the wall.

A dark demonic purple light flashed around us and I felt pain in every corner of my body as my darker half forced her way into my soul. The pain was so great I screamed at the top of my sore lungs and felt bloody tears go down my cheeks.

-Gaara’s P.O.V.-

I was finally done with work and hurried to Calienia’s house. It was night time so you can imagine how bright the purple light flashed when I got close by. I heard Calienia scream and I ran as fast as I could to her house until I finally got there.

I burst through the doors and into her room when the screaming stopped and the purple light was gone. My eyes widened in horror when I saw Calienia.

She was leaning against the wall in her brown tank top and underwear. Her eyes looked like the starry sky but pitch black and demonic. Blood was pouring from her eyes and from her chest down to her torso. Calienia slowly turned her head to look at me. Her mouth was partly open and her expression held shock.

“Gaara.” She said in her voice along with that of a demon’s.

She began smiling.

“I’m going to kill you.”

My eyes widened as she stood up from her bed and walked closer to me. I backed up a bit and she stopped in her tracks.

“No. You’re the Kazekage. I’ll make the village suffer first!” Calienia yelled and grew wings that spread out like an eagles but looked like a tainted doves.