Chapter 4 Calienia's different emotions

Happy birthday Gaara! - just wanted to add that, vote 4 Gaara's b-day!

**************************************************************************************

-Calienia’s P.O.V.-

I stood up from my spot on the bedroom floor, careful not to awake Suzu, who was hurled up in a ball on the flat bed on the floor.

I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

I was starving!

Temari and Kankuro were out at the moment preparing for us to leave. We were going to be going to the sand village tomorrow sense my interrogation here was complete.

I had never been to the sand village before but when I thought about it I felt really dry.

I started going through the cabinets to find nothing.

There wasn’t even a crumb!

“What are you doing?” I heard a deep voice call out.
I turned my head to see Gaara with his arms crossed leaning on the wall.

“I’m hungry.” I said plainly.

“All the food has been removed sense we’re leaving tomorrow.”

I sighed.

“I guess that’s fine, my chakra acts like food sometimes when I need it most.”

My chakra did this because of the whole if I die the world suffers thing. I was born with it as far as I knew.

“Well I can always take you out to eat if your that hungry.” Gaara said closing his eyes and blushing slightly.

I remembered the whole cookie thing when me and Gaara shared one. When I pulled away he was blushing then to.

I guess he never got over that, although I still don’t understand what the big deal was.

“Are you allowed to do that? I am under a house arrest after all.” I said stepping toward him a bit.

“Its fine, I am the Kazekage you know.”

“Then I have one more question for you.” I said seriously.

“What is it?”

I looked at the floor and blushed a little.

“Are you treating?” I said quietly in a bit of a kid’s voice.

I didn’t have a lot of money left and asking for someone else to pay for me was embarrassing.

Gaara smiled and opened his eyes.

“I did invite you; it would be rude of me not to treat you.”

I lifted my head and smiled a closed eye smile.

“Then let’s go.”

It seemed like every time I smiled or showed emotion around someone I was yelling at myself on the inside. I still wasn’t all that sure of the sand and leaf ninja, but I wanted to try and see where this path lead if I continued trusting them.

We walked into the night air until we came to a small ramen shop called ‘Ichiraku’s Ramen’ we entered and saw an old guy and some girl who looked a bit older than me.

We sat quietly as we were given our ramen.

“So what about your brother and sister? Won’t they be hungry?” I said before taking a bite of my beef flavored ramen.

“I’m sure they can handle themselves.” Gaara replied without looking at me.

“I think its nice how you work so close with your siblings.”