Chapter 9 Truths of the past

-Calienia’s P.O.V.-

I ran until the Festival was out of site. I stopped on a small sandy hill in the clearing were the moon shined down on me perfectly.

“Calienia!” I heard a voice yell from behind me.

I turned around and saw Gaara?

“Why did you run away?” Gaara said when he caught up to me.

I turned away and sighed deeply.

“Forgive me but I can’t get close to you or anyone here.”

“Why not?”

“Because…I…” I trailed off and tried desperately to hold back tears.

“Because you what?” Gaara asked stepping closer.

“I lied…to you.” I said and felt a sudden pain in my chest.

The pain got more intense and I fell to my knees holding my heart.

What’s happening? I thought and coughed up blood.

“Calienia are you ok?” Gaara asked and kneeled by my side.

I heard a beeping noise and reached in my purse to take out my emergency scroll which I carried everywhere with me. I opened the scroll and a mystery ninja handkerchief was summoned. I gasped when I saw the blood on it. This was a sign Suzu was hurt and needed help.

I quickly stood up and tossed my heels to the side and threw down my purse after I took my ninja tool belt out of it and buckled it around me.

“Calienia what’s going on?” Gaara said and stood up.

“It’s Suzu! That’s her ninja handkerchief and that scroll is a sign she needs help! I have to find her quickly!” I yelled and was about to run away to find her when I felt another burst of pain in my heart.

My heart was broken in every way but two. The first was of true love and the second was the loss of Suzu and my heart was breaking from the thought of her being dead.

“Damn it! I have to help Suzu!” I said before coughing up more blood.

The Celestial heart was so fragile that when it breaks the pain is unbearable.

I started panting and gripped my chest nearly bursting into tears from how much it hurt. I was about to collapse again when Gaara caught me and picked me up bridal style.

“I’m taking you to the hospital then I’ll send help to Suzu.”

“Thank you.” I nearly whispered letting a single tear slip.

As Gaara started running me to the hospital I began feeling dizzy and cold. Both my hands were over my breaking heart and I snuggled into Gaara’s chest to find warmth. Soon darkness had taken over me and all I could think about was ‘Is Suzu ok?’

-Gaara’s P.O.V.-

I picked up my pace when I realized Calienia wasn’t conscious.

What did she mean when she said she lied to me? Is Suzu really hurt? I thought as I neared the hospital.

“Damn it Calienia, don’t die on me now!” I yelled running through the doors.

****I’m a lazy person so skippidy do da*****

I sat down in the waiting room after sending ninja to look for Suzu.

I don’t understand, why did she suddenly collapse? I thought and ran my fingers threw my hair out of frustration.