Chapter 17 A Celestial Heart break part 1

-Calienia’s P.O.V.-

I woke up and smiled knowing today would change my life. I turned over in my bed and looked at the alarm clock. I was so excited I woke up before it could wake me. I continued lying in bed starring at the alarm clock waiting for it to go off. I began thinking of how to tell Gaara how I felt. In the end the only thing I knew I wanted to say for sure was,

‘I love you’

The alarm clock went off and I sat up and turned it off. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a brown tank top and blue jean shorts along with a bra and underwear. I put my hair up in the usual braid and knife at the end and went over to Suzu’s room.

(If you haven’t figured out already, I’m finally slowing down things but it might seem a little speedy later on.)

I peeked my head in and saw Suzu fast asleep in her new little cat bed. I smiled.

That’s just like her. I thought and went over and kissed Suzu on the head.

“I’ll see you later Suzu, I’m off to tell Gaara.” I whispered to her and went out of the room.

-Suzu’s P.O.V.-

I smelled Calienia come in and felt her kiss my head.

“I’ll see you later Suzu, I’m off to tell Gaara.” I heard her whisper and then leave.

I smiled with my eyes still closed.

So Cali-Chan is finally going to tell sir Kazekage how she feels. I thought and opened my eyes smiling more.

-Calienia’s P.O.V-

I slipped on my blue ninja shoes and went out the door. I was too exited to eat. I walked down the dirt path to the Kazekage mansion and thought over my words. I still couldn’t think of anything to say but three. Just three simple words that would change my path of life.

-3rd persons P.O.V.- first time!

Little did Calienia know that she was headed off to her doom. No one could stop her but no one wanted to. Everyone in the village that Calienia passed just smiled and waved to her. They knew perfectly well where she was going and what she was going to do.

If at least one person knew the future surely they would at least try and stop Calienia, but since no one did no one tried. A thousand tears were to be cried on this day, a thousand screams were to be heard. The fate of the world is at risk and once night falls,

The monster will be unleashed.

-Calienia’s P.O.V.-

I waved to everyone that waved to me and picked up my pace. My walking soon turned into running.

‘I want to tell Gaara now! I can’t wait any longer!’ I thought and ran faster.

(Yes I’m using the ‘’ things now every time she thinks.)

I finally made it to the Kazekage mansion and ran inside.

I saw Temari talking to Anna and Kankuro on my way to Gaara’s office. Probably to discuss their honeymoon arrangements.

“Oh Calienia I didn’t know you were com-

“Can’t talk right now Temari, I’m off to tell Gaara something important!” I yelled cutting Temari off and smiling.

Temari smiled back and Anna and Kankuro smiled behind her.

I ran to the door but it was blocked by two Jounin.

“Sorry we can’t let you in right now.” One of the Jounin said.

“Do you really want to be the one’s responsible for stopping a girls confession?” I asked and the Jounin looked at each other and smiled.