Chapter 16 Anna's and Kankuro's wedding day! ^_^

-Calienia’s P.O.V.-

I was in my new bed sleeping soundlessly when I heard a pounding on the door. I groaned and turned over hoping whoever it was would go away. The knocking got louder and louder until I finally got out of bed.

“I’m coming!” I held annoyed at the sound.

I stood up and went out of my room down the hall to see who it was. I opened the door and Temari and Anna were there along with Kankuro.

“What are you guys doing here? Don’t you know what time it is?” I said rubbing my eyes.

“What are you talking about?! The wedding is tomorrow!” Anna yelled walking in and Temari and Kankuro followed.

It had been a few days of me living in my new apartment and I completely forgot about the wedding. I shut the door and looked at my guests.

“Soooo.” I said sitting next to Temari on the couch.

“Don’t you remember? You promised we could have the bachelorette party here!” Anna yelled looking a little disappointed.

I face palmed remembering how I promised Anna an awesome party.

What did I not forget?

“So what’s Kankuro doing here then?” I asked.

“I’m only here cause I was making sure Anna got here ok, I’m actually late for my bachelor party.” Kankuro said getting up from the couch and kissing Anna.

“There’s not going to be any strippers is there?” I asked getting wide eyed.

“Not unless you girls want to come entertain us. The only girl I need is the one I’m getting married to tomorrow.”

Me and Temari awed while Anna hugged Kankuro goodbye.

“Do we seriously have to have the party this early?” I asked and Temari and Anna gave me a wtf look.

“It’s 3:00 pm. You slept in.”

My eyes widened to their fullest.

Suzu must have been playing with my alarm clock cord again.

I quickly ran into my bedroom and got dressed then I blind folded Temari and Anna. I woke Suzu up and told her my situation and she decorated the place while I quickly made snacks. It took about 15 minutes but that’s all I needed to make a great party.

“Ok you can take the blind folds off now.” I said happily and Anna and Temari took them off.

This party was special because it was also a baby shower. Anna started tearing up.

“It’s beautiful!” Anna cried out and I went to get the gifts.

When I came back Anna was fully crying into Temari’s shoulder until she saw the presents.

“Mine!” Anna said as she stopped crying.

Me and Temari laughed as I sat down.

“This one’s for you.” I said handing Anna her gift which was wrapped in a sparkly silver wrapping paper.

Anna opened it and there was a purple lightning necklace inside.

“I thought you could use something new for your wedding outfit tomorrow.” I said with a closed eye smile and Anna put it back in carefully before giving me a hug.

“I love it!”

I hugged back before giving her the other gift.

“This one’s for the baby.”