Beginning of The Horsemen

Even before the six days of creation all was well, but God knew what would happen soon. How Lucifer would fall. How while life could not end there were things much worse than nothingness. How the first humans he would soon create would sin, much like his soon-to-be-created servants, the angels. How the forces of chaos would eventually overpower unity and order.
    So God, in all his wisdom and foresight, came up with a plan. He would create four horsemen, who would give the humans and other races an understanding of the goodness of Order and how Chaos only brought ruin. They would be the tool to uplift a civilization from their pain and mortal life to his kingdom. They would be nether angel nor mortal. They would be unique.
     The first being he ever created was Pestilence. His gifted titles were Master of Plagues, Famine, Justice and many many more. To keep the peace he was not given a weapon but the golden scales of justice, and the knowledge of everything past and future, both a blessing and a curse. As a horseman needs a horse, he was gifted a black horse named Vitiantur, deteriorate. Then he was put to sleep.
      The Second he created was War. His titles became Lord of Battle, Weapons, Ruthlessness and many others. To shatter the peace pestilence would create he was given a steel sword and shield, and would bring suffering and pain, in an endless cycle for at this time War held no end. His horse's name was Dolor, suffering. Then he was put to sleep.
    The next God created was Victory, the first female horseman. Her Titles became lady of Conquest, Courage, Honor and many more. She was given a Silver bow with golden arrows, and the power to end war to bring the mortals back into the peace pestilence would create. Her horse's name was Puritas, purity. She was then put to sleep.
    The last horseman was named Death. His was given the titles Collector of Souls and Lord of Hunger, Death, and many other. He was given a black metallic scythe, and the role of delivering every single dead soul to Purgatory. His horse's name was Mortalitas, mortality. He was then put to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
      The first to be woken from their slumber was of course pestilence. Upon waking all he saw was a white plain covered in falling snow. Mountains bordered the plain, with their snow caped peaks brushing the sky. A beautiful sight for sure, but Pestilence felt... odd. Then he was told by God to explore the Mortal Universe and the Celestial Planet for no other beings were yet awake other than God and the first horseman. His duties and powers would come later.
     As he explored the empty city of heaven and the countless planets and stars, he realized the feeling he felt was loneliness. The only other being awake was God, the animals, and the plants, but he wanted to talk to someone that wasn't a floating ball of light. As a creature of Darkness, but not evil, the light was nearly blinding.
    He found himself drifting back to the snowy plain over and over. No matter how much he discovered of God's wondrous creations, he always came back. Yet he began building on the Celestial Planet. First it was simple a wooden shack to hold the amazing things he had found on his journeys, but it became something else. Eventually what he began calling the Castle of the Four was formed (For he knew he would be joined by three others). Yet he still returned to that snowy planet.
      One day, after countless millennia, Pestilence felt so lonely he went to God to beg for a companion, someone or something to talk to. So God woke up his Horse in the same snowy plain he woke up in. Vitiantur was a beautiful animal, more precious to him then all the worlds he had explored before. The Animal's coat was a glossy black with pure white hooves.
      Soon God told him War and Victory had been released from their seals as well but were scattered across the mortal realms, still sleeping. So Pestilence and Vitiantur ventured forth into the unknowns.
     He found War with his horse by his side first, sheltered upon a volcanic planet. The planet burnt with the power of a thousand suns, constantly melting and shifting. It was only held together by War's massive power and the planet was cradled by no star. War himself was a fairly tall man, with dark hair and semi-tanned skin. His eyes were a dark red color and burnt with the unending rage and fury fitting of War itself. The Wings on his back were of similar color to his eyes.
    This was the first time Pestilence every stopped to consider what he looked like. For Millennia he had only seen his skin, a White of a similar shade to that of God's aura, but never had seen his own face. With War's description he found out he had blood red eyes and gaunt cheeks. His hair was a pale blond, almost white color. His wings were a dark green, like a forest in the night. He was the first Albino.
     With two horsemen active the search for Victory began and ended quickly. War found her on a planet with a single island surrounded by water covering the rest of the planet. The entire planet was peaceful and tamed the tempers of all that stayed there. The fires of War burned less, and for a moment the Blood Red of Pestilence's eyes became a sickly green. Victory was of a similar description to War, close enough to be siblings but much shorter than both Pestilence and War. Her eyes were an odd royal purple color, with tiny black dots that seemed to dance along to a maddeningly illogical song. Her wings were a pure white, with no imperfections upon them.
    And so the three returned to the castle Pestilence had built on the Celestial Planet.  Upon their arrival they found out most of the angels had awoken. Victory was welcomed with open arms by the angels, but War and Pestilence were not. They were creatures of Darkness, and despite not being evil the angels feared them. Besides, Pestilence knew that some of them would soon be traitor to God Almighty and felt no need to befriend them.
    After 5 thousand years of waiting and living in their castle God visted them again. He told them to look for their last comrade, Death. So the three took of to find him.
    The three horsemen found Death within 8 measly years, but Death was... different then the rest of them. When they had been released they were full adults but Death was merely a child. His horse was still a foal as well, and was a skeleton whose flesh had fallen off long ago.  Death skin was so white it nearly rivaled Pestilence. His hair was darker than both Victory and War, with wings as dark as a black hole.
His "birthplace" as the horsemen called it was a plain full of life, both animal and plant. Another strange thing was that his birthplace was already planned on being inhabited with intelligent life.
    It was Earth, home of Eden and the Humans.