18.

Nate's Pov:

"Ready in 3-2-1." I hit record then backed away from the camera. "And we're live. We should probably wait a few minutes for everyone to get here."

Slowly but surely the number started to rise. When the number hit 15k about 5 minutes later, I said my intro.
"How's it goin folks? My name is NateWantsToBattle and welcome to this video. Today I am joined here by my girlfriend Ashton and just saying sorry now for the echo and horrible lighting!" I started my YouTube livestream.

"So why am I here Nate?" Ashton asked. Kinda an obvious way of transitioning, but it's all good.

"Well you need to show the world your talent and what better way than the internet!" I screamed a little too loud. Good thing this room is sound proof. Only certain people are aloud in here, the principal gives us a key when the school year starts.

"What talent?" Ashton joked. I laughed with her.

"You know, so I'll start the music and you do your thing. Okay?" I asked.

"I'm nervous.." she said.

"Hey, babe you're gonna do great. I know it. Everyone watching knows it. Everyone watching this livestream right now just start clapping. I don't care if your in school, at home or in public just clap. If you all clap then we will hear you and it will help give Ashton confidence!" I stated a little too enthusiastically.

She bent over and started laughing at me as if I couldn't see.

"See? Do ya hear it. I hear it. Do you?" I asked her as if she were a five year old.

Ashton looking at me with crossed arms in fake offense before breaking into more laughter. After a second, she said, "yes, I hear it!" between giggles.

"Good job guys! You can all stop looking crazy now and if you end up getting put in therapy because of me just tell them 'the guy in the internet told me to'. Okay. Good!"

"You ready now Ash?"

"Yeah."

"Okay in 3-2-1."

I hit play on my phone. Music filled the room. It was her favorite song: "I Want it That Way" by The Backstreet Boys.

She sang until the second verse played then stopped. Her voice was amazing. I didn't even know her talent. When she stopped I picked her up and spun her around. She was laughing and almost in tears.

"Babe you.. you're amazing!" I said once I put her down.

"Tha.. thanks!" She stuttered.

"Your face might as well be a cherry. You're adorable." I kissed her forehead.

"Thanks again Nate for helping me." She said. I put my arm around her waist.

"Wasn't she great guys!" I asked the camera. We both watched as the chat box blew up. All good responses though.

"Well we have to get ready to go back to class. Thanks for watching guys and thanks for being super supportive of Ash." I said.

"Yeah thanks guys! This is the first time I've ever done something crazy like this!" Ashton said, blushing.

"Bye!" We said in unison. I shut off the camera and started packing the mic and camera away.

"You know, you're so cute when you blush." I said which made her blush more.

"Thanks."

"I love you Ash."

"I love you too Nate."

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

Ashton's Pov:

"Hey sweetheart how as school?" Maria greeted me when I walked through the door.

"Great! Nate helped me with my future career of choice." I laughed. She did too.

"That's great Ashton! What else are you going to do to help it?"

I sat down at the kitchen table while Maira continued cooking. "I was wondering if I could start my own YouTube channel just to record songs."

"Of course! When's Chris getting home? I need to know when I should start dinner."

"He said he had some meeting, but it shouldn't last that long. Probably an hour and it started at three." I glanced at the clock: 3:27.

"I'll be upstairs, I have some homework to do!" I ran upstairs, but still heard Maria yell, "okay sweetheart!"

I sat down at my desk and pulled out my computer and phone with my earphones. 'Music! The best thing that man ever created!' I thought as I plugged in my earphones and started my music. Immediately I heard 5SOS music in my ears.

I started my computer and got to work with my science report due in two weeks.

After I finished my homework and dinner I decided to shower. It was 8 at night and I thought it'd be best.

Once I got out and headed back to my room becauseI was getting a video chat request from Nate.

"Hey baby." Nate said when I accepted the call.

"Hey Nate!"

"Someone's happy. What's up?"

"I'm talking to you, of course I'm happy!" I squealed.

"Oh god I'm blushing. Oh gosh the feels. Ahhh!" Nate sarcastically said. It made me burst with laughter. "Gosh you're so cute when you laugh. Not in a creepy way. Don't think I'm creepy because I'm not. You know that though."

I couldn't answer because I was laughing so hard. "Babe.. calm-down.." I said between giggles, "I know you're.. not creepy!" We both laughed. After joking and talking and goofing off for two hours or so, Maira came in my room.

"You should probably get ready for bed. It's almost 10." I looked at the clock and she was right.

"I'll see you tomorrow, love you and goodnight." Nate said.

"Love you too. Night Nate." I ended the call and told Maria goodnight as she left.

I crawled into my bed. For a good 30 minutes I laid there and just thought about my life now. It's perfect. My brother is safe. My boyfriend as been nothing but supportive and loving. I have an amazing house with amazing foster parents. It couldn't get much better than that.

After a while I drifted into the dream world. Except all my dreams that used to be just dreams, were now reality.

??? Pov:

"Where is she?!" I growled.

"I-I don't know. I really don't. I s-swear. Please.. please don't hurt me." He whimpered. 'Pathetic' I thought.

"It's not you I want to hurt, but if I have to I will. Now let's do something. You're gay right?" I asked the obvious. He shook his head no.

"Don't lie to me son!" I smacked him as hard as I could across the face, his head barely missing the table.

"Now, let's try this again. You're gay, right?" He nodded this time, but it was so small that it was barely noticeable. "Good."

His screams filled my sound proof room. It would continue till I got her.

A/N
Hey guys!! Who's the mystery man?? Lol. I know! You'll find out soon I promise. Thanks for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again!! Bye!! :)
-Bluejay