So.. does it work ?

*Raven*
Oh shit it was so absolutely not like kissing a brother..his mouth was warm and soft but demanding, his hands had a fairly firm grip in her hair and the little jerks he gave it sent small shock down through the roots.

His tongue ran over her lower lip and she opened her mouth to him, he tasted sweet, his tongue first gentle and tentative, but quickly became more demanding.

She found herself moaning against his lips.. fuck she hadn't thought he could kiss like this, she had often heard from girlfriends that he was a great kisser, but girls often said that, but damn he was.. more than great, fantastic to be honest.

Her hands were on his chest and her fingers started to slip caressing back and forth over his hard muscles, causing him to tighten the grip in her hair.

His one hand slid down her back and with one swift movement opened her bra, it had to be a trick he has practiced a lot on, she thought, as he deftly removed it and it ended somewhere in the room.

Then his hand was on one of her breasts. He was massaging it gently and her hands glided up on his strong shoulders, his mouth was now on her neck and moving down with small kisses and licks.

Suddenly he nibbled pretty hard right on her pulse point and she gasped out loud, her nails running hard over his shoulders making him groan against her skin.

He rolled her down on her back and she looked up at him, his eyes looked like the ocean on a winter day, and the look he send her was enough to send her pulse racing and make a small moan escape her lips.

A small satisfied smile slid across his face, his mouth on her again before it moves down, leaving a trail of small kiss along her collarbone and down to her chest.

When his lips closed around one of her nipples, she was the one who had a good grip in his hair and she heard him gasp when she gave it a little tug.

He sucked hard on her nipple, pulling it in between his lips and she squirmed under him. Her breathing fast and gasping, and when he gently took hold with his teeth, she almost screamed with pleasure.

She had difficulty focusing on anything other than the feeling of his warm mouth while he was playing with her nipples.. wow she did not know quite what she had expected, but he certainly knew what he was doing.

"What do you say beautiful? Still in on the idea? Or should we stop here?" He said teasingly, looking up at her, his tongue slid down her stomach and around her navel.

She gasped, he could just dare to stop anything. "If you stop anything, I will freaking tie you to the bed and have my way with you".

"Kinky". He chuckled and continued down her stomach. He nibbled lightly on her inner thighs and she felt her inside pull joyfully together.

She felt a moment of shyness when he pulled of her panties and then lifted her legs over his shoulders, she was as bared to him as she could be.

But then his mouth was on her and she forgot everything else, she was used to men who mostly just licked like a thirsty dog, not that it was bad, but this was something else entirely, he kissed her, sucked, nibbled and it was as if everything was rotating.

His mouth came up to her clitoris and she bit his pillow not to wake the entire house and the neighbors too.

"Damn beautiful, so tight and wet, this will be an indulgence". His voice dripped with desire as his fingers slid into her and she pressed up against his hand.

Oh shit he had long fingers, and she could feel how he just bent those fingers and found her G-spot, this she could not resist for long.

"Oh Tom fuck..yes there oh God." She was pretty sure that her eyes rolled back in her head, and she could feel how her inside contracted and pulled together, ready for the waves of pleasure.

"Just let go baby, come for me." He whispered hoarsely and his mouth sucked on her clitoris, and she couldn't take it anymore, it was as if the world exploded and she gasped and moaned his name as a prayer.

She pulled him up and kissed him hard, she could taste herself on his lips and just now it got her only more excited. "Take me Tom, right now, I can't wait anymore".

"So impatient beautiful, your still on the pill right ?" He grinned low as she impatiently tore his boxers down and used the feet to push them completely off.

She nodded and reached down, grabbing him, her eyes widened..oh my God, it was just before she reconsidered that she had said yes, it was not just big, it was a little scary. "You could have warned me before you set me on this".

"Do not worry beautiful, I'll be gentle ... In the beginning". He smiled teasingly at her.

*Tom*
Damn he was quite satisfied with his own idea right now. He hadn't expect it would be so hot, more like awkward and embarrassing, but it was everything else.

Her deep green eyes caught his.. her pupils were huge and there was no doubt she was turned on, he pressed gently against her entrance and she moaned deeply as he gently slipped the tip inside her.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she gasped out loud when he bottomed out with a single hard thrust and he needed to just take a moment to collect himself, otherwise he would just come right there, it also gave her the opportunity to get used to his size.

He knew that it wasn't the day he would set records for endurance, it had been too long and she was so damn tight and wet that he already sensed that weak pull in the abdomen, that showed that it would not be long.

To pull it out a little, he pulled himself slowly almost completely out, then filled her totally in a deep hard thrust.. her hands were everywhere on him she could reach and her fast breathing told him that she was close.

When he could hear that she was right there, he whispered hoarsely in her ear. "Do not come yet birdie, wait for me, just a moment more".

  Her nails slid up his back, her legs wrapped around his hips and pressed him closer.

  "Oh shit baby, now come with me." He could feel the strong pull and felt months of accumulated craving getting released, her name was the only thing he could get over his lips.

And then he noticed that she cramped down on him in a violent orgasm and she screamed for him, he hastened to mute her sounds with his mouth.

He slid down beside her, sweaty and gasping for breath. "Fuck Birdie, I should have thought this up a long time ago".