A beautiful wedding

*Tom*
She had said yes, she had really said yes and shortly she would be his wife, his forever, he hadn't thought he wanted to marry ever, but his most fervent desire now was to call her his wife.

He hurried up to the main building along with Ben to make sure that everything was in order. Ben and Sarah had really done a great job and made sure everything was ready.

"Tom, sweetest I'm so happy for you." His sister Emma came out to meet him on the beach and pulled him into a loving hug.

He repaid the hug, they had always been very close. "So you do not think I'm making a mistake by marrying so quickly ?"

"No, not when it's Raven, if you had asked for my advice all those times you dated some none important bimbo, I would had told you to open your eyes and take Raven instead." She says and flashes him a grin.

He could feel the tears welling up in his eyes. "Well apparently everyone else was aware of it long before myself."

"It was pretty obvious sweetie, also her for that matter.. do you realize how many times I just wanted to scream 'just kiss each other for God's sake' when you were joking around or sent long eyes after each other ?" She said laughing.

He bit his lip and said grinning. "Maybe you should have done it, who knows, maybe it had worked."

Then he went down and to greet the rest of his family, friends, and Ravens family.. all assembled on the beach.

Then his older sister Sarah popped up and Raven's father disappears. Sarah came over to him. "Are you ready Tom ?"

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life, I just hope she really wants it and didn't felt pressured". It was his only fear.

Sarah put a hand on his arm, her voice soothing. "Believe me Tom, that isn't something you need to worry about".

And then it was time, he stood before the priest along with Ben, who was his best man, the music delivered from a single violin started and there she was on her father's arm.

He had to fight for a moment with the tears that threatened to run over, she looked so beautiful in a simple white bridal gown, her black hair hung in soft curls, the front held back by a beautiful silver comb with a veil.

*Raven*
She smiled at him, he looked dazzling as always, but the beautiful smile only intended for her and his eyes looking so lovingly at her and threatening with tears every moment, yes it made him beautiful in her eyes.

It had been a little surprising, but right now she could not imagine anything better than to be his wife, to be his forever.

Her father took her hand and put it in Tom's with a smile, she knew that her father was more than happy to give her away to Tom, whom he had great respect for.

As the ceremony began Tom could no longer quite keep the tears back, and a few ran down his cheeks, but she hadn't expected anything else from him.

"And now you may kiss the bride." Tom grabbed her and teasingly lifted one eyebrow, then he kissed her, gently and long.

Everyone came over and hugged them and wished them a happy life and Raven felt that she couldn't stop smiling ever again.

There was a large dance floor overhung with flowers and candles and a big beautiful cake which they cut out together.

"Don't you dare." She looked strictly at him when he threatened to smear the cake he was supposed to give her, in her face.

He grinned teasingly, but popped it nicely into her mouth, then dipped his finger in the frosting and smeared on her cheek with a teasing smile. "Oops."

"You just couldn't help it." She said, laughing and wanted to wipe it away, but he grabbed her hand.

Then he leaned down and licked the icing of her cheek before he whispered in her ear. "I think we need to have some of the cake brought down to the cottage, I could find much better places to put the frosting".

"Tom !" She slapped him on the shoulder and blushed violently, but when Tom was busy talking to guests later on, she nevertheless asked a servant to make sure there was brought a large piece of cake down to the hut.

She had a wonderful evening and before she realised, it was time for the bridal waltz, Tom smiled at her and reached out to her and she hurried to him.

While they danced she gazed lovingly up at him, she could not comprehend that this great man was her husband now and beyond that her very best friend.

They said goodnight to all the guests, they would see them the next morning for brunch before the guests flew home and they would start their honeymoon.

Tom pulled her up in his arms and she asked, grinning. "Are you going to carry me all the way down to the hut?"

"Yeah, I'm not going to let you go before we reach the bed and then only to get the dress of you." He replied, and she blushed again as everyone laughed.

And so he carried her all the way down to the hut, and when he saw the cake he smiled brazenly. "Well someone might have liked the idea after all."

"Oh you can believe that." She replied, and he kissed her warmly before he put her down to remove her dress as quickly as possible.

She looked at him lovingly, knowing they would both be tired the next morning at brunch, sleeping weren't exactly on their minds right now.