Naughty Tom

*Raven*
"Tom what are you doing ?" She looked confused at him when he pulled her out of the theater as soon as the movie was over.

He looked over his shoulder and laughed sweetly at her. "You're tired, so I am taking you home, or at least that is what I told Ben".

"You're impossible, you know that right ?" She said laughing, but she was actually happy, right now having her wicked way with him sounded much better than standing around sipping drinks and being friendly to a lot of strangers.

He just send her a teasing glance and opened the door to the limo and she jumped in.

She laughed when he practically threw himself on top of her on the seat and quickly pressed the button that ran up the screen, so the driver couldn't see them, his mouth already on hers.

"Well now when Ben and Sarah are not here anymore.. what was it again you said you wanted to make me do ?" She whispered teasingly in his ear.

His eyes widened dramatically and he growled low in the chest before he whispered in her ear. "Now that you say it my beautiful ? Are you gonna get down on your knees please, I have a little gift for you".

"Little ? That is not exactly the word I would use". She said, laughing as she slid down to the floor.

He sat up, leaning back in the seat and she put a hand on each of his knees, spreading his long legs so she could slip in between his thighs, then she opened his pants and pulled out his already hard erection.

She glanced teasingly up at him before she let her mouth slide down over him, thoroughly enjoying the sound of his groans.

His hands tangled up in her hair and she looked up at him as she let her mouth slide down over him as far as she could, her hand caressing the rest of him.

*Tom*
Fuck the sight of her, there on her knees, looking up at him with burning eyes and his cock in her soft mouth, might just be the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

"Oh Shit birdie". His hand opened and closed in her hair and he fought the urge to keep her head pressed down.

And then the way she moaned on him, most women seemed to mostly give a blow job because it was expected, but she looked and sounded like someone who enjoyed it and it was extremely hot.

He put his head back, he was close now and he felt he had better warn her, not all women cared to.., well get it in their mouth. "Two seconds, baby".

Her eyes told him that she understood, but instead of removing her mouth, she pulled him in as far as she could, and he couldn't hold it back anymore, when he came it felt as if she sucked every drop out of him.

"Wow beautiful that was fantastic". He pulled her up in his arms, kissing her deeply and sincerely didn't care that he could taste himself.

She sat on the seat beside him as he closed his pants, she looked out the window. "We are at your house soon, I can just take a taxi so the limo can drive back for Ben and Sarah".

"Or you could stay ? I'm pretty sure I get urgent needs later". He said with a smile, his hand on its way up under her dress, no, he certainly was not done with her for tonight if he were allowed to decide.

She rolled her eyes but then she smiled. "Okay, now when you ask so nicely".