Talking her into things

1 week later
*Raven*
"Come on Raven, come with me. I need a date, Ben is bringing Sarah with him". He looked imploringly up at her from between her thighs.

She had gone over to his place the night before, to enjoy an evening with pizza and a movie, but it had quickly evolved into a whole different kind of fun. "It's not really a fair time to ask me that".

She had shortly before been woken by him spreading her legs gently and burying his face between her thighs.. some way to start the day and now he tried in between licks and kisses to convince her to be his date for a premiere in the evening.

"Tell me yes birdie, please". He murmured against her skin which sent small delicious vibrations through her.

Oh God, the man had a wicked tongue, and a talented mouth that he apparently enjoyed using, he spent almost as much time with his head between her legs as he did with other things when they were together. Not that she was complaining.

And the thing with it only being meant to happen when one of them was needy.. it had shown quite impossible to keep, there had only been two days where they had not seen each other and every time they did see each other ended in sex, often more than once, they simply couldn't stop themself.

"Okay, okay, I'll go with you.. just don't stop doing that." She let her head fall back on his pillow panting.

She had been his date a few times before, but it had been for minor things, this would be her first big premiere. "What ? This ?"

Raven groaned loudly and writhed as he sucked on and almost french kissed her clitoris and she knew that it wouldn't be long before she screamed his name again.

*Tom*
He grinned smugly as he climbed up and kissed her deeply.. knowing that she could taste herself on his lips and tongue. Maybe it wasn't quite fair to ask just then, but it had worked.

She grabbed his hair and pulled half hard on it as he penetrated her, making him groan deeply. He loved when she pulled his hair.. he had actually always loved her touching his hair, he had just been grumbling about it because it was embarrassing that he was turned on by it.

Yeah okay, that thing with it being occasionally when in need had not quite held up, although he had a reasonably high sex drive, he could probably not claim the now countless times they'd had sex could begrudge to being necessary.

But it was simply too good to pass up..  he always enjoyed sex, but it felt like they just fit perfectly together physically.. her breasts fit perfectly in his hands, he was a perfect fit inside her and her body fit perfectly in his arms.

"Oh shit baby, yeah right there.. that's a good angle." She had moved and tilted her pelvis, and it made her tighten around him with each thrust.

He took her in long deep thrusts and enjoyed the feeling of her..her nails sliding down his back and raking over his buttocks, made him thrust quicker and harder.

She was close to coming.. he could hear that, she always made a cheeky little purring sound, a bit like an affectionate cat when she was close.. something he had discovered reasonably quickly.

"Cum for me beautiful". He whispers, knowing it always got her the last step and it did.. she pressed her hips up against him and moaned his name while her body contracted around him.

He pulled her into his arms and sighed contentedly, as she looked up at him with a grin and said. "Well good morning Tom, what a way to wake up".

"Well I woke up and was a little hungry." He said with a grin and let his lips roam her neck.

She pushed him away and shook her head, but her smile told him, that she was more than happy with it as always.

He caught himself thinking that it would be so much easier just to date Raven.. she was used to his life, used to him being away for long time and often having many things going on.

Their relationship was still the same, just spiced with great sex, they could still talk, socialize and have fun as always, but it didn't have that heaviness of the expectations he always felt emerging in a relationship in no time.

But on the other hand it was probably because it wasn't a real relationship if he was to let emotions get the better of him, it would certainly change quickly and then their friendship would be at risk.. no better not.