8. More V.R. Part 2: The Computer's Dreams

Cody's P.O.V.

Virtual chills traveled down his back as he backed away. The robot still looked over the ocean... Still and silent...

From the back it looked like a person... A girl. Just then, time ran out. A beam of light shot Cody, to take him to the start... Just as she turned around.

 Just as she turned around

A/N: Art by me.

Cody faded to white, and appeared back at the Virtual Reality Griffin Rock.

"I have succeeded in capturing the flag!" Chase joyfully yelled, putting a fist in the air.

Heatwave noticed Cody starring off into space, "Cody, are you ok?"

Cody felt sick as he saw the human like computer. Not following the program, but more human like. He began to feel weak, and fell to a knee.

"Cody?" Boulder moved to the shaking, human's side.

"Ok, that doesn't look good. C.A.T.! Game Over!" Blades yelled into the air and C.A.T. did appear.

"Alright, Game Over." C.A.T. said as the world faded to reality.

Dani's P.O.V.

The bots took their helmets off as the crowd looked in surprise; They weren't supposed to be done yet.

They ran over to Doc, "Doctor you need to open the chamber!" Yelled Boulder.

Doctor Greene nodded and fiddled with the controls. The V.R. chamber opened and revealed Cody... Falling face first on the ground.

She ran quickly to the young boy's side, and checked him over. Time to go to the hospital... Again...

... Cody ...

A voice echoed through his head. Cody opened his eyes to see code and numbers surrounding his numb body.

I'm sorry for the pain... But it will be worth it when i'm free.

"Why... Can't move?" He spoke into the air weakly.

"Your mind is to weak to process that I am here peacefully. It is trying to fight me off... I swear, I mean no harm!"

"I-i will believe you... Once you tell me w-who you are." He replied back to the mysterious voice.

"My code title is Computer 1..."

Kade's P.O.V.

"We are never going to let Cody near that cursed device ever again!" He yelled to his family at the hospital.

"That would be wise. Everytime he uses it, disaster seems to follow." Chase stated from outside through the open window.

Heatwave pushed Chase away from the window, "But why would that happen to him? I thought Virtual Reality didn't affect anyone in the real world." Heatwave was puzzled.

"Well... Where was he during the game? That may explain his condition." Graham inquired with hand on his chin with a thinking pose.

"...," The bots were silent; Blades spoke up, "We. Don't know..."

"He split from my side early in the game, I had seen him take a right..." Chase stated quite thoughtfully.

"That's impossible!" Yelled Dr. Greene as he entered the room, "There is no way to go right on the side of the map you were on!"

"Well. Cody will be able to clear this up for us." Kade stated as he looked down, defeated.

Kade tried to think of possibilities... But that was Graham and Boulder's job! He was the muscle! A/N: I just made a reference to Grimlock from Robots In Disguise :D. I feel happy now.

... 

They had been sitting for 2 hours... TWO HOURS! Kade thought impatiently as he saw doctors and nurses go in and out of that room... Cody's hospital room...

Cody's P.O.V.

Cody! Wake up! They are sticking needles in you!

Cody bolted awake, but slowly leaned back down as he saw worried doctors.

"Someone grab bandages!" He heard a doctor yell as they frantically ran around him.

What's happening Computer 1?!

I didn't know that the needles were going to help you! I thought they were torture devices! And now you are hurt even more!

WHAT!

A/N: It seems like I am making more mini stories than one-shots... Enjoy anyway!