7. More Virtual Reality (If you weren't sick of it before... Now you will be :D)

Cody's P.O.V.

"This is the revealing of Virtual Reality 3.0! No Morrocco or lightning in sight!" Doctor Greene rambled on at the arcade.

Cody was excited... And he wouldn't admit a little frightened as well. The Virtual Reality had seemed to always cause trouble; every piece of technology in Griffin Rock seemed to cause trouble.

"Are you ready son?" Asked his father with a hand on his shoulder.

"Yep. I hope it won't cause anymore trouble." Answered the young, blonde haired boy.

"It shouldn't... but just in case, the bots are coming in with you." The Chief gestured to the bots that had the helmets for the VR chamber on.

Cody gave a slight smile as he stepped into the modified chamber. 

Doctor Greene was finishing up his speech, "And now Cody Burns and the bots are going to enter the new game!" 

The machine powered on and Cody fell into the sleep that connected to the game. He opened his eyes to a bright world of Griffin Rock. The bots started to connect into the game, and that could be seen through the health bar and avatars. 

C.A.T. appeared, "Hello users, I am C.A.T... Welcome to Virtual Reality 3.0.," C.A.T. paused, "This is a randomized game system. First game is..." Slot sounds began to play, "Capture the flag."

Blades scoffed, "Why does Doc like flags so much?"

The scenery changed to a castle like area. 

"Cody, Chase, and Boulder are the blue team. Heatwave, Blades, and Computer 1 are the red team." C.A.T. stated in the robotic voice as they were sent to opposite sides of the castle with a flag of the opposite color.

"Who the heck is Computer 1?" Heatwave asked over the chat (New Feature)

"We have an odd number of players, and that makes it unfair for one team. So the system puts in a computer to even it out." Cody responded.

"Rules. Get to the flag of your color before the time runs out. You can get power ups to slow down and push back the other team back to the start." C.A.T. finished up and disappeared, leaving numbers in its place.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

GO!

Chase turned to Boulder, "You can guard the flag, Cody and I are going to go offensive and get the flag."

Boulder nodded as Chase and Cody left. Cody went down a hallway to the right, he was quite sneaky... But proceeded to get lost. Four minutes blinked on the timer, and Cody broke into a sprint.

After a while he saw a door with light pouring out of it. He entered to see he was outside of the play zone. A player seemed to be there, looking out at the sea... No. 

Computer 1.

A/N: Well then... That's creepy...