4. Kidnapped Part 2

Cody's P.O.V.

After a while the car or truck came to a stop. Not wanting his kidnappers to know he was awake, Cody laid back down and closed his eyes. He moved to his side after feeling the bruise. Maybe he could escape while in his kidnappers hands! Wait he was tied up... But where was he?

The door opened.

"Why isn't squirt awake yet? I thought... Nevermind, he makes it easier for me." 

Cody felt himself be lifted on the same shoulder, and he squinted his eyes...

He was in a warehouse... That scratches off his plans. 

Cody quickly closed them again in case the other person saw.

"Get the video camera up and running! And the backdrop! We need to call the Burns immediately!" The shoulder that he was on was the person speaking.

After a few minutes he was set down, leaning on a hard surface... On his bruise...

Graham's P.O.V.

Dr. Green was told of the disappearing Cody, and 10 minutes later... He got a call. A video one at that.

"Why hello Dr. Green and Burnses!"

"Myles! Evan! Give me back my son!" Chief Burns yelled in fury.

The twins just laughed with Cody appearing to be asleep behind them. Leaning against a wall.

"No. Unless you give us what we want," Myles stopped talking for dramatic tension, "One alien and a few of those foam guns... Or else your boy isn't going to live!"

Cody lifted his head, with brown eyes wide. We stayed quiet about it but noticed. Cody put his head back down.

"Well! What do you say?!" Said an annoyed Myles and Evan pushed his glasses back up.

"Fine... Fine. Just don't harm my son." Dad said sadly but protective.

They smiled one last time and the screen went dark. Coordinates appeared on the screen. 

Cody's P.O.V.

'Kill me? They might kill me?' Cody thought in panic.

"Oh so you heard that squirt?" Myles said and a hand grabbed him by his shirt collar.

"Ah!" Cody yelped as he was lifted off the ground and faced him.

'He is stronger than I thought' Cody landed with a thump on the ground in a cell... He was still tied up. He was finding it harder to sit.

Myles grabbed the metal string and untied it... But he put a metal handcuff on his ankle with a metal string to walk around. 

The door went 'clank' behind the speaking twin, and Cody went to lean against the back wall (Only wall that didn't have bars).

After a few minutes...

Cody was tired, hungry, and missing his family. He went to lay on his side, and felt his eyes drooping. Soon he fell asleep.

...

Kade's P.O.V.

'Those... Jerks! They better not touch my baby bro!' Kade silently screamed as he gripped Heatwave's steering wheel.

"Ow. Easy tiger. I know you will miss me but can you loosen your hold on the steering wheel?" Heatwave said while smirking.

"Sorry. I can't believe those creeping crooks took my brother!" Kade said with a fiery fury.

"I understand. We will get Cody back... Just stick to the plan."

After 2 hours...

The ferry ride took an hour and the drive took the same. They arrived at a warehouse... It was rather hidden in the trees.

The night brought an eerie feeling to Kade and the close behind family.

Someone inside the warehouse started to speak to the family, "Alright Burns family. Come in but try anything... And Cody will get it."  

They walked in cautiously and quietly. The family had entered the bots and were quite afraid.

The open door poured moonlight into the warehouse... Until it slammed shut.

A/N: One more cliffhanger and it will be over!