12. Weird Happenings: Part 2 - Effects of Time

A/N: Before we begin I would like to know what types of fanfiction you would like to see. I enjoy writing for this, but what would YOU like to see other than this?

Cody's P.O.V.

"What time is this?" Cody asked the girl as they trekked through the forest, slowly gaining his sanity back from the trap of confusion.

"Another Wednesday, surprisingly, and you broke your ankle today." Lillian replied from in front of Cody.

"Ouch. I remember that."

"Yep, but we are going to break your ankle," Lillian gave a look of sympathy, but then smiled, "Won't that be fun!" She teased.

"Are you kidding? I thought you said you were my guardian, and you would protect me!" Cody scowled and Lillian laughed.

"I am protecting you... From the creature that wants to take your body on Wednesday."

They heard footsteps running through the forest, and saw a Cody running from Kade. The Cody had gained a lot of ground, and then Lillian raised her hand... A root tore itself from the earth and tripped the Cody with a crack sounding from his ankle. 

He got up and limped away, and Lillian grinned wider, "Well... That was easier than I thought!"

"You like this don't you," Cody glared, but then put a face of confusion, "Wait did you just move that root with your hand?!"

They turned around and were face to face with dark green eyes, with a shadowy body.

"I will answer that later... RUN!" Lillian grabbed his arm and they bolted past the creature and trees.

Cody looked over his shoulder and saw it gaining on them. He felt his heart pound in his chest and his legs going faster to keep up with the girl.

"HOLD ON!" She yelled at him.

Cody closed his eyes and then the ground beneath his feet disappeared, and the arm he was holding was scaly and hard. He opened his eyes and he was in the air, and was holding onto a dragon!

 He opened his eyes and he was in the air, and was holding onto a dragon!

"Are you ok, Cody?!" She yelled over the wind.

"..." He didn't reply.

"I will explain at the hospital!"

...

Lillian was back to a human girl and they snuck in the hospital, and they avoided the past Burns family. She went to the doctor that treated him, and she smiled.

"I am going to guess you are time traveling again, Lillian." Flare said softly as they were in her office.

"Yes, and he found out i'm a Dragon-Morpher," She faced Cody, "We are aliens to your world Cody, but we protect humans. Flare Arrow is the queen, and I am her sister. I need to protect you and I hope you can still trust us."

"..." He stared at her... , "Fine, but I am going to keep an eye on you," He snapped, "I hope you aren't those aliens that eat people."

"Ha, ha! No I wouldn't do that to anyone." She stretched out her hand again, and he took it carefully.

They disappeared to the next time...

... 

Lillian and Cody watched painfully as Cody was hit in the head by Miles and Evans, and was put in their truck.

Lillian transformed into a dragon, with Cody on her back, and they flew over the ocean. After a few hours of seeing Cody in a cage, and they were bored.

Cody leaned against some boxes, but a few at the top started tipping over. The other Cody woke up to this with uninterest.

Myles and Evans started talking and carried the other Cody, while Lillian grabbed present Cody and they snuck on the small plane.

Myles and Evan looked their way and Cody held his breath... They walked away and didn't see them.

"Aren't you glad I turned us invisible when those two looked our way? I love doing that!" She yelled slightly over the plane.

The creature found them again... It tried to attack Lillian, but she attacked it with green dagger swords. She made sure to defend his past self, who was lying unconscious on the floor.

The creature shrieked in pain, and thrust Lillian into the wall after she struck a blow. She quickly regained her composure and attacked again. 

It became angry and went after the present Cody, it grabbed him and fazed through the wall. Lillian quickly followed, grabbed his hand, and they went to a different time.

...

They appeared at the arcade... And Lillian threw a cloak on him.

"The people might recognize you, so we need to be careful... Follow me." Lillian took Cody's hand and led him to the back of the crowd. 

"And now, Cody Burns, and the bots are going to enter the game!"

The machine started to power on and Lillian started fiddling with it.

"This should allow Computer 1 to attach to your mind..." Lillian stated with intense concentration.

"You mean Ruby. Ruby is her name." Cody said in a fit of annoyance.

"Not yet. She is still Computer 1... And she senses the chance to connect with your past self," Just then, the crowd was filled with frightened voices, "And the crowd saw you fall to the ground..."

A shadow moved towards them... They teleported away... But failed to see the girl who saw them...

...

They had teleported to the lab the Decepticon had escaped from. It was rather bland and filled with vials and devices... 

"Where are we?" Cody asked while looking at the devices.

"A lab on the mainland, and it seems to be in good condition. Which means that the Decepticon hasn't escaped yet..."

Just then Cody leaned against a button, alarms sounded, and their bodies started freezing... Until they felt like frozen statues...