[ 34 ]

"Have you seen Tyler?"

Josh jogged down the stairs. The keys to his best friends residence jiggling at his side as he searched the house. He looked down, seeing a whimpering otter. He frowned, picking him up.

"You haven't been fed recently?" He stated pressing his hand to the animals stomach, seeing the bowls empty. He didn't expect a reply, but continued speaking.

"Do you know what happened?"

He sighed and began to bounce the baby animal in his arms. In attempt to soothe it, but realizing it was to help his own nerves.

He trudged up the stairs and into Elizabeth's room, in hope of at least finding her.

"Eliza–" he was cut off by the distorted room.

It was dark... But the lights where on.

His face pailed as he was the sight of the crimson red, but bold choppy letters.

"ST-A YI-N Y-OUR L-A NEB OY"

His Addams apple bobbed as he took a dry, nervous swallow. Oh god he thought.

He quickly looked on her bed catching sight of a horrifyingly graphic picture;

He shook his head rapidly, double taking with a shaky steal back as his heart rate accelerated

Something bad happened to them.

He concluded. He closed the book, snapping a picture of the blood stained walls before leaving the room, and dashing out of the house.

Josh shut the door of his car behind him as he put the otter in the back seat. He jabbed the buttons historically on his phone.

"Hello?" He huffed out. "Hello! Brendon are you there?"

"Josh? What the fuck I'm at the spa–"

"Somebody kidnapped Jenna, Tyler and Elizabeth. I went to the house, there was blood writing on the walls and creepy pictures of us decapitated and-"

Brendon shifted on the other end, static fuzzing in Joshs ears before he was heard more clearly. "Okay, Josh calm down. Start from the top."

The man gripped the steering wheel shakily with a deep breath. "There gone... And hopefully not dead by now."

"What happened?" Concern was evident in Brendon's voice as the sound of a car slaming shut resounded in the distance.

"I-I went to go check on Tyler because he didn't answer any of my messages or calls and he was late for sound check." he huffed out. "I couldn't find him anywhere. Or Jenna, or Lizzy. I found Oliver trembling. Outside of Elizabeth's room, which was covered in bloody writing on the side wall."

Brendon bit his lip nodding at the information. "Fuck..." He breathed out. "Okay, come over at my place. We'll get this sorted out okay?"

Josh nodded over the phone knowing Brendon couldn't see the action. "Yeah, okay. Thanks. I'll see you then?"

"Definitely."

Josh ended the call. His face flushed in a tinge of pink as hot thin streaks of tears ran past his cheeks. He was scared. He was scared for his best friend, considered a brother, jenna, Lizzy! God knows what's happening to them right now.

He looked over and saw her sketchbook she adored so dearly. He swallowed the guilt as he invaded the booklet. His eyebrows scrunching at the strange, and rather dark images. What was in that girls mind, she didn't know.

But one theme that stook out, was the faint background coloring. It would be orange, black, purple, blue, red. The more dark, colors. Rarely any colorful. He tabbed that in his mind before placing it in his glove compartment and shifting the gear, heading for Brendon's house.

•×•×•

Sorry for the crappy chapter. I just had so many ideas at so many times and it turned out like that. But it'll hopefully make since in the chapter. Also, I'm sorry for the gap between updates. I have English grammar tutoring classes to influence my knowledge of the language. Fun am I right? Anyways, expect updates to make up for it.

Also, longer chapters= near ending story.

:) bye !

-TheWiseChalupa

•×•×•