[ 22 ]

~~

The sun dawned down on the outskirts of the venue, alighting the whole arena in a golden shimmering glow.

She sighed and leaned back against the chair thinking of how played out her life is so far. The rims of her fathers brand glasses decorated her face as she protected her eyes from the natural rays of the sun.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket as she saw no-other than her cousins battling over the group chat they recently created.

CrimsonChin: this is crazy!

Greyhound: i know right?

Lizzy: what?

CrimsonChin: finally here. omf you take forever

Lizzy: whatever, what are you excited over now?

Greyhound: i thought you where subscribed :(

Lizzy: wdym?

CrimsonChin: we surpassed 1 million subscribers!!

Lizzy: wait, you guys where serious about the channel?!

Grey: duh! I can't trust you no more. I thought you where our friend, we have been betrayed.

Lizzy: I'm sorry! I can't take anything you say seriously!

Greyhound has left the group chat.

Lizzy: Frick.

CrimsonChin: he's downstairs stuffing his face with leftover cake. you're good.

She scoffed with a playful grin. Which soon disappeared at the overwhelming feeling that washed over her. She's never felt anything like that before, but she just knew something wasn't right.

"What do you mean!"

She sprinted over to the sudden outburst. Not knowing the place well, she took her guesses and made a sharp left. She caught an image of Tyler staring angrily at a tall man with strictly smoothed hair.

"Sorry. You're not playing here anymore. Find somewhere else kid." He brushed him off.

"What the hell man! We scheduled an entire tour for tomorrow! And now you're bullshiting me and saying we can't play here?!" Tyler was fuming rage. He pushed the man hard in the chest, mimicking what he did just minutes prior.

"You and your shitty band can play somewhere else. I do not care for your tour, you have been replaced. Now. Leave." He growled. Josh soon entered the room after he caught sight of his red-skull designed drum set being carried away.

"Excuse me," Tyler narrowed his eyes, glaring into his profile. "You do not call my band shitty when you and your attitude fits just as well. You do not have the rights to do this. All of us signed a contract that- under the court of law- you have to obligate to."

The tall man, having enough of his words thrust his hands onto Tyler's chest, pushing him back forcefully onto the ground. Causing him to abruptly sink into the piles of non-tuned instruments behind him causing a loud cacophony.

Jenna entering the room hearing all the commotion, saw the sight and barked hateful words at the man as Josh pushed him back, adrenaline pulsing through his veins. The man headbutted Josh and quickly swung his arm around and harshly slapped Jenna. Tyler growled harshly and tackled the man as he saw the man brutally hit his wife.

Tyler probably shouldn't have done that.

He pulled out a silver pistol.

Bang

The room fell a deadly silent.

Tyler cracked open the slits on his face. The gun was directed right in front of him. But the bullet missed him.

"Elizabeth?!" Joshua nearly cried out from his limped position.

She was alive and breathing, but if it where a second later, she would've been 6 feet under.

The bullet was levitating off the ground. Nothing holding it up, nothing attached to it. It was squared directly in front of her heart, locked and secured by the clothed that draped over. Her eyes a dangerous dark red and her nails burying deep into the palm of her hand as her voice spoke deep and threatening."Enough."

The simple word echoed throughout the entire arena. No-one dared to move in fear of loosing their chance at life. She locked eyes with the vulgar man. A shiver ran down his spine at her stare and he quickly let go of Tyler.

He backed away as she grabbed the bullet in front of her, a hissing sound coming from her hand as her eyes quickly burned a shade of orange. She pointed sharply behind her, and you didn't have to tell Jenna twice.

"I'm sorry! I have to sell the venue, I'm in debt with a really bad person and I needed the money I'm sorry I-" His words got caught in this throat as she simply watched him cripple to the ground in pain and agony.

"Save it for someone who cares."
She snarled then crouched so her elbow rested on her knee, her other supporting her to the floor.

"I want to make myself loud and clear, do not disrespect my family. Do not lay a GODDAMN finger on them. do, not touch my mother, or my father EVER again. Or so help me god those drug dealers will be the very least of your worries. AM I FUCKING CLEAR." She mercilessly barked. His face was dripping tears as her voice grew angrier by every ounce of emotion. His face a bruising purple from air lost. But nonetheless he nodded vigorously.

She let her arm trail behind him and the silver plated pistol absorbed into her beaming hand. She simply flipped it upside down and the bullets leaked out only to burn in a sudden ash along with the pistol.

"I don't want to see you anywhere but on the news. The county's sheriff office is two blocks south of this location. Leave." She stared forcefully into his eyes, locking into his psyche and his body reluctantly walked out.

Elizabeth then stood and turned around to see the disheveled faces of her family she wouldn't recognize if her eyes didn't just fade back to their normal deep blue.

Her parents rushed to her and came to her side as she used two fingers and brought it up to her nose to wipe away the crimson red blood.

She then lost use of her limps and fell forward into Joshua's arms. The darkness consumed her by the second.

•].[•Ø!+¡]![