[ 2 ]

A distance of 175.6 miles away lye a sign. Solid and bold labeled: Welcome to Columbus, Ohio!

Within the sizable city, within the suburbs, a house of seemingly porcelain white stood bold to the fading colors that surrounded it.
Which is largely ironic to the situation.

In a room, specifically up the steps- the first one on the left, a man widely known as Tyler Joseph sat on the grey duvet. Anticipation coursing through his veins as he waited for his spouse.

"Is everything alright?" He asked once again in the past 5 minutes she went in the restroom.

There was silence before she answered with a weak croak "yes"

It was then his hopes deflated and he stood, his feet shuffling against the cream carpet as he gently knocked on the door. When there was no answer, he knocked again. "Honey, please let me in."

The door cracked open as Jenna's perfectly crafted icy blue eyes appeared. He pressed on the door, the tips of his fingers applying pressure as  the door creaked open more.

She stood there, hands by her sides and her head bowed in shame. Her hair gracefully allowing gravity to control it.

It was then the male realized the pink and white strip she grasped in her hand.

He lifted her hand, and slipped it out of her fingers and examined it. He sighed. Negative.

"I'm sorry"

He looked down at her as she did him.
"For what?"

"For.. For not being able to give you what you wanted" a tear cascaded down her face.

He furrowed his eyebrows and used his thumb to wipe the stray tear from her cheek.

"I won't blame you if you left me for someone better"

He placed down she pregnancy test on the counter and held her hand in his, making so that he and her held eye contact. "There isn't anyone better, Jenna. I love you so much. No matter what you can or cannot do, I'll always be here for you. I love you so, so much. Don't ever say, or think that."

A faint smile graced her lips for a mere second before being hidden within Tyler's' shirt as he embraced her in a hug.

He thought that it would work. They tryed everything possible, healthy diets, new medications, frequent check ups, even to the extent of vitamins for better, performance results. But they never worked. She was infertile. And that crushed both of them. No first day of school emotions, no dramatic scenes for bringing her boyfriend over or just a simple no for their son, not even a graduation that started staggering collage bills. Nothing.

"Its going to be okay..." He cooed
"We'll work this out..."

She gave a weak nod into his shirt.

He parted away just enough to hook his index finger underneath her chin, bringing her closer before closing his eyes as his soft lips collided onto hers.

Both lips moved together in sync as he moved his hand from her chin to the back of her neck, bringing her in closer.

They both parted away with a soft 'pop' and they opened their eyes to come I'm contact with each others.

"I love you Jenna" he mumbled, audible for her to hear.

She smiled "I love you even more Tyler"

He had a childish grin over coming his facial expression "to the Moon and back"

She shook her head as her smile never left her orifice "all the way to the galaxy, and i'll make sure to bring a MilkyWay back."

He gave a hearty chuckle, placing his hand on the small of her back as she exited the restroom.

He stayed behind and took a deep sigh before pushing the test off the counter as it not-so-gracefully landed in the metal trash can.

He washed his hands and dried them off before shouting downstairs where he sensed his wife would be "hey honey!"

"Yeah?" She yelled back

"What's for lunch?"

•]![•Ø!+