[ 17 ]

"What's up FUCKERS!" none other than Brendon Urie burst through the door, making sure his arrival was well known.

Elizabeth rose an eyebrow up at the sound that echoed downstairs. Laughing softly at the noise the man shouted as he seemed way too hyped up for the simple meeting Tyler held at his house.
Since it was for a purpose she didn't know of, he allowed her to bring over guests for when the rest of the people arrive.

"What the shit?" Ethan mumbled, Grayson taking this vulnerable moment to pinch his bicep as he winced and swatted at his hand.

"Don't swear you fruck nut!" He scolded.

"What the heck is a 'fruck nut'!?"

"You." Grayson retorted.

Elizabeth giggled as the two continued to tell her about how they where planning on making a YouTube channel to pass the time over summer breaks.

"Sounds cool. But you know uncle Zack won't allow you guys doing that with your actual names."

Ethan nodded. "Well, yeah, that's why we thought of... Dolan."
He added a short pause for dramatic effect. Grayson thrusted his hands in the air, vigorously shaking jazz hands.

"So like... The Dolan Twins?"

Their mouths gaped as they gasped with realization. "That...that's actually amazing- I can't." Grayson sighed as he was at lost for words. How come they didn't think of that?

She simply laughed at them as they began filing in their channels information. Elizabeth Leaned back into the comfort of the ceramic glass held by only a cord of metal.

"Hey Lizzy!" Jenna called from downstairs. She was busy sewing her knew September themed dress she soon will have Elizabeth to try on like she always does.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Your father wants you!"

She looked worriedly at the twins. They didn't notice as they were in another debate. So she just gingerly scooped up Ollie and held him as she yanked open the door and rushed down the hall. The boys taking a second to figure out the missing person, then continuing.

"Yeah dad?" She asked, nearly dropping Oliver as a pair of strong arms gripped her from behind, swinging her side to side.

"Uh, Brendon you can let her go now..." Tyler asked, gently prying his arms from her.

"I'm sorry its just– MINI CHILD!" He gushed, standing on the balls of his feet. "Oh and you have a Otter-"

"Otter?!" Someone shouted from the other room.

"Oh dear lord..." A man with blue eyes and curly high top hair mumbled.

And out came 3 men. One filled with tattoos but the persona of a teddy bear, one with black hair and hazel brown eyes, and finally, a very small man with strawberry red hair and teal blue eyes with a black fedora. He rushed over, his heart swelled at the sight of the baby otter stirring in her arms. "Oh god I can't handle it... Its so cute I-"

"Patrick sit down man and drink your tea... Its okay, its just a otter." Said Pete Wentz. He sat down to tend to his friend after introducing himself.

Elizabeth gave Tyler a side-glance that he just simply hysterically laughed at.

"Hi! I'm Andy. And that's Patrick, he really likes animals– we had a scene in a music video dedicated to that actually– that's Pete, he's a really chill guy and very funny. Not really intimidating behind his resting bitch face of course, and that's Joe, he likes food."

"Sup." he simply said with a nod of his head as he finished his second slice of pizza.

"And that's... That's Brendon..." He gestured to the man that was running away from her father after he squeezed a bottle of water on him as he was walking around the corner. "No explanation there..."

"Nice to meet you all." She smiled.

Andy admired her eyes. He– and every other person was told not to speak of it, so he simply looked from a-far.

"Jishwa's here!" The man entered the house, another following suit. He changed from the last they'd seen each other. He dyed his hair once again, but this time, a shimmering crimson red.

Tyler forced-stopped and allowed Brendon to run into the wall as he happily greeted Josh. "Aye, Josh!" He gave a breathless chuckle. "We where just about to start the meeting and-" He noticed the soul behind him. "Corey? What are you doing here?" He asked trying to keep the impression of being happy in his presence.

"Josh said i'd be cool if I could come and hang with you guys." He shrugged. Tyler gave Josh a two-second-death-glare before letting both of them enter the door.

"Lizzy?" Josh called.

She walked around the corner and smiled as she saw her almost-uncle. 
"Hi J." She said as they wrapped their arms around each other. Then she grabbed a soft curl of his newly dyed hair. "Do my eyes deceive me?"

Josh laughed. "Nope. Corey thought it'd be cool for a new change."

Her head perked up at the mention of the name. "Corey, how is he? Is he okay?"

Josh laughed and sidestepped so he was visible. "He's doing fine."

"Corey!" She beamed joy and held her hands in front of her.

"'Lizabeth!" He mimicked her motions as they engulfed each other in a playful hug.

"I want to be hugged like that..." Brendon mumbled.

Josh jumped at the voice behind him. "Where did you come from?!"

"My mothers-"

"No, you know what, never mind. Let's just go." Josh sighed as he started the meeting.

Tyler coughed, the two breaking apart quickly. He exchanged the two looks before leaving.

They looked back at each other admiring their eyes. The organ that seemed to bring them together like polar opposite magnets. "I missed you Lizzy." Corey smiled, as if it was physically possible not to.

"I missed you too, red."

He smiled at the new nickname. "Red?"

She didn't want him to tell him the truth behind the nickname, so she simply said, "It's the color of your hair." With a smile, small indents forming at the corners of her cheeks.

It felt as if a pair of hands dug into his chest and ringed out his heart as if it where a dish cloth getting rid of water. This girl was going to be the victim of his own death. But of course it could be too soon in their simple relationship so say that he loved her. It was probably the teenage emotions talking so he won't be so forward.

A loud crash echoed the house, then the sound of 2 pairs of feet rushed to the loft overlooking the living room and spotting Elizabeth before they both shouted in sync.

"He did it!"

Corey leaned over and whispered, "Are they your cousins?" He figured, from the times where they would text and she'd tell him all about them.

She giggled with a "yep" she said with exaggeration on the 'P'

"Ha, cool."

•]![•Ø!+¡].[