[ 24 ]

A/N: How are you?

~~~

It was almost three weeks from the incident that they try so desperately to forget. Yet Elizabeth has never been happier. Literally, as if all of the negative energy she carried on her shoulders seemingly levitated off her. She couldn't remember anything of the accident, and her parents wanted to leave it that way.

"I was thinking about starting off with Fake You Out first, Holding onto You, then Car Radio, and we can pull out the hamster ball." Tyler discussed with Josh. Jenna was called into the boutique when she was informed that her cashier had overtaxed a customer.

Elizabeth? Well, much to Josh's pleasure and Tyler's frustration, she was out with Corey. Catching up with each other and walking along the coastline.

"Then, they ate the cake."

"Seriously?" He chuckled, his hand wiping away the tears forming as he laughed. "God I feel terrible that I missed that." She laughed alongside him her eyes squinting. She slipped her hand into the palm of his hand courageously as she smiled up at him.

He grinned, his cheeks blushing a bright red as he stood in front of her, holding both her hands in his.

*(a/n: I request you listen to Electric Love by BØRNS like, right now because its great.)*

"I missed this." Corey said as the horizon began to shine its final rays is sun behind the ocean.

"What?" She asked tilting her head in the slightest.

"Walking by the coast, your smile... You."

She grinned, her blushing never leaving. She swallowed her nerves and freed her hands, instead clutching onto a handful of the fabric material of his shirt and gently pulling him into her. Their lips attached together in a passionate kiss.

He placed his hands to the small of her back and she let her hands roam to the back of his neck and intertwined her fingers together. Their lips moved in sync, softly and careful. Corey's lips slightly chapped against Elizabeth.

A spark erupted in her and she smiled into the kiss. Their hands filtered in a sudden light as they parted away from each other. Corey looks at her lovingly resting their foreheads together as their fingers intertwined together.

When they pulled back, he simply watched her eyes filter various colors. Fascinated by her beauty, he didn't care what others saw her as. She was his and only his. She became his light that guided him through the dark.

~

They lied on the grass of the hill they found that overlooked the man made lake's peak. It was a perfect spot for just star-gazing and relaxation. They usually go there these kinds of nights to just chill out and be alone together. Luckily, it wasn't too far away from their houses.

Corey looked at their hands intertwined together, leading up to her stardust features and cunning teal eyes. His thoughts far from the universe they lived in. It was then he thought; what would life be like now with her by my side? We'd be married. Buy a house and have part-time jobs. Maybe have kids? Two or three maybe. She's very family oriented. She'd be a great mom. Probably scold them for running around the house, then feel bad and give them cookies. God I think I love her.

A small giggle erupted him from his thoughts. "What-cha thinking about King Corey?" She teased and poked his cheekbone.

"Nun' Queen Elizabeth." He mimicked poking her dimple.

"Has to be something. You where making cute facial expressions at me and everything." She retorted sitting up on the grass facing back to Corey.

"Just thinking about the future..."
He mumbled.

She smiled. "Me too."

He furrowed his eyebrows curiously. "Oh really? What about?"

"Us. Ya' know when were older. Maybe we'll be together, maybe not. Fate will let us know." She mumbled the rest but Corey got all of it and engulfed her in a hug.

"Elizabeth, whatever happens in the future, you will always be mine. Mine. You can call me at 3 in the morning, I'll be there. You can call me when it's that time and you need chocolates or whatever. You can hug me when your sad, you can kiss me when your happy, just don't forget Lizzy I love you so much you may not even understand."

She twisted around and met his emerald green eyes. "I... love you too Corey." Her soft voice forced through teary eyes.

"Will you be mine forever?"

"Forever."

~~

A/N: ಥ⌣ಥ