[ 15 ]

A/N: its been a stressful week guys I'm sorry :( but here's a filler chapter!

***

Her heart was beating faster, and faster. She thrashed around in the bed, the duvet not doing much help for protection as it simply fell off to the side of the bed, covering up Ollie and confusing the otter as it hurriedly ran to the corner.

Small glands of sweat built up along the creases of her forehead as the intensity increased, her toes curling, knuckles blushing a bright red on how tight she clutched on to her sides. Tears swelled in the corners of her eyes as messy sobs racked her body, harsh shivers to mix in.

She choked on her sobs, her dreams intensifying as if that where possible, the stressful feeling of running as hard as you could, but to only end nowhere flooded her mind and the horrible images of her past life came entering her mind.

She remembered her baby brother.

She remembered her second older sibling, her sister she mentioned just the other day.

She remembered her mother. Her naturally curly brown hair. Her warm brown eyes that tainted a faint cream when directed to the sun. Her narrow fingers, bony knuckles, her soft, warm voice that set her to sleep at night when he wasn't home. She missed them. All of them.

All the pressure collapsed against her chest and a ear piercing, raspy screech echoed through the large house. Possibly the whole neighborhood.

Catching Tyler and Jenna's attention, their eyes immediately fluttered open. Tyler placed a hand on Jenna's as she was about to find the source. Shaking his head he whispered, still shaken up by the sudden alarm. "I got it baby, don't worry okay? Get some rest." His voice raspy and low.

She knitted together her eyebrows before he assured her and placed a sweet kiss on the bridge of her nose. She lied back in the bed, Tyler grasping the covers and draping it over her shoulders, smiling softly at the sight of Jenna's lazy icy blue eyes.

His feet came in contact with the carpeted floor, slightly shivering at the cool air against his bare chest. He grabbed hold of his twilight black robe, intending to use it for different reasons as he came in contact with the threshold of his daughters door.

Dejá vú flooded his mind as he remembered that this wasn't the first time this has ever happened. But this time...this time was completely different. She wasn't up already, and drowning herself inside her drawing sketchbook, she was still in the dream. And still fighting, but clearly losing.

Tyler dreaded the sight and held back the emotions that surfaced at the sight. He quickly walked over, and placed himself on the edge of the bed where her head was currently a foot away from.

Tears where layering over themselves, her sobs as strong as ever and her body racking with every wheeze.

He reached his right hand out, giving a gentle shake to her shoulder while repeating her name, "Ellie... Lizzy... Lizzabeth,"

He began to slightly panic when her body promptly showed no signs of movement, his hands began to shake as Jenna entered the room. She couldn't stand panicked noises, it only added more to her anxiety.

Jenna shifted so her head was in her lap so she cradled her head, stroking her hair as Tyler continued his beckoning.

"Elizabeth!" They simultaneously called.

Her eyes blinked open, her heart beating against her chest as she rapidly scanned the room. Her hands vigorously searching for something to grasp and ride out her panic attack. But that wasn't what they had in mind and just scooped her into a hug as she clutched back, holding on for dear life.

She mumbled over, and over, incoherent words into both their ears as new tears fell onto their shoulder.

"What's that honey?" Jenna asked softly. She made eye contact with Tyler, mouthing directions, to which he understood and rushed down the hall, descended the stairs and into the kitchen for a cold glass of water.

"F-family... Momma–Jenna–Dad–A–no..no not anymore."

Tyler then entered and handed her the glass slowly as he wrapped the robe around her shaking body. He and Jenna shared a look of concern for their child as the rapid shakes died down so now she was curled up against the emitting warmth of Tyler's body.

"Jen- Mom...and Dad?" She mumbled barely audible.

"Yes sweetie?" Jenna spoke softly, caressing her smooth hair.
Tyler repeating the same action signaling that he was attentively listening.

"Please... Please don't change. Don't leave me." Her voice cracked.

Tyler took those words to meaning and stayed by her side all night long. Her words ringing in his ears hauntingly as he tried to sleep. Why would anyone leave her?

•]![•Ø!+¡].[