[ 3 ]

That following night after the couples brief argument on how women shouldn't always be in charge of meals, they settled on Taco Bell and Strawberry Lemonade.

The flashing lights crossed against their faces as the dramatic scene intensified.

"No... No, don't go in there..." Jenna's voice got increasingly louder as she burrowed even more so into her husband.

He gave a light chuckle and wrapped his right hoodie covered arm over her in a sign of amoral protection.

Though sadly, the woman didn't listen. Because once she turned around, the killer with the hockey mask rammed a crowbar into her skull in a painful manner and Jenna watched in horror seeing as she couldn't do anything about this.

She was freaking out. Turning to her left she pursed her lips together and smacked the phone from Tyler's hand, whom been typing uncontrollably with occasional giggles here and there the majority of the time.

His mouth gaped and he had to process what just happened. "What'd you do that for?" He reached for the multicolored device but to no avail as it fell off the cushion and onto the floor. Silently thanking the contractor for carpets that would not have been their before. He watched in false sadness at the phone, lying cold on the floor.

"The girl died, Tyler. I tried telling her she went the wrong way but no!"

Tyler shook his head in amusement "maybe you should've yelled louder, maybe she could've heard you"

Jenna rolled her eyes and bent down and reached for her husbands cellphone who seemed clearly to lazy to reach himself.

"Who were you texting anyways?"

He leaned back against the cushion and faced her with a happy grin. Which was too contagious for Jenna and the overwhelming feeling spread to her face and she grinned as well.

"You're free on Friday, correct?" He questioned.

She nodded arching her eyebrow. "Yeah, why?"

He leaned in and gave a quick peck to her nose. "You're going to wait until that day, then I'll reveal."

She rolled her eyes as he pushed himself off the couch, heading in the direction to the kitchen with their trash in hand.

Ideas came flooding into her mind yet, none of them matched up into his true intentions.

•¡✝!•

"Is Mercy in here?"

The door creaked open into the teens room, they had moved since it just seemed more appropriate.

The baby lied across Elizabeth's body, more specifically her torso. Her arms stretched as far as they could on either side of her.

She could barely make out the outlines of the human due to the mop of fluffy ebony hair in her face.

"This is precious," the woman cooed.
"I'm sorry to ruin this, but I just got word saying that her soon-to-be parents are coming to get her sooner than expected. Friday actually."

She perked up, but cradled the baby making sure she wasn't startled awake. "What?" Her heart skipped a beat or two as she began to panic. "W-why so soon?"

"Her room is finished at her new home so she'd be ready to move in and their ecstatic to see her again."

She looked down at her slumber filled face. A dribble of saliva trickling down her chin and her hand firmly clutched in a hand full of the grey material that was her shirt. She wasn't ready to let go. So soon they'd arrive, and so soon she'd leave. In only a few days time they would sweep her off her feet into a better place. And of course she wanted only the very best, but she'd want to experience that with the very best person.

]![•Ø¡✝!].[