Lena felt Damians tone hard arms wrap around her mid-section, making her squeal, as he quickly lifted her up from his lap. He had her flipped on her back on the chaise chair cusion, and giggling in excitement. "I love this chair already" he tells her huskily, cupping her left breast in his hand.

"I knew it would come in handy" Lena says happily. Trying to avoid the amazing sensation from the way Damian was squeezing, and sucking on her breast. She tried to control her next words, so she sounded serious. "I wasn't done with my performance" but it was more of a moan, then a serious tone.

"Red" Damian growls taking a playful nip at her other much needed attention breast. "Your lucking you're the one that slid those pants off, and not me tearing them to shreds" he informs her, and then reaches for her hand. "This right here" he states placing her hand over his harden cock, that was trying to bust free from his denim jeans. "My pants never been so tight before, and red you make them tight all the time. But watching you like that" he closes his eyes, as he remembers every movement, because it was now forever scripted in his memory.

Lena didn't let him finish his sentence, understanding his desire, because she felt it through their bond. Capturing his lips to hers, she reached with her other free hand to work on removing his pants.

Soon there was nothing left between them, as Damian rips the thin fabric from her hips. Reaching down between them, Damian runs his finger along her moist folds. Making Lena arch into his touch, as her eyes closed.

"Already so wet for me, Red" Damian states as his slides his fingers between her folds, feeling her heat.

"Please, Damian" Lena moans, as she starts to kneed her full breasts.

"Please what, red" Damian questions teasingly, as he kneels to the floor. He effortlessly throws one of her legs over his shoulder, as he pushes the other to the side. Giving him better access to her wet pussy, that he was dying to get his mouth on.

"I, I need -" she answers breathless, not able to form words. She felt him swirled his tongue around, before snatching her cl*t between his lips and sucked it like a piece of hard candy.

Lena was squirming as her greedy hands tug his hair, trying to get closer to mouth. A smile tugged at his lips knowing she was close, but he didn't want her to cum yet. With one last swipe of his tongue, Damian stood up taking Lena with him.

"Damian, why did you – "she starts to whine to him, but was silence by his lips. She could taste herself on his lips, and she love it so much that it ignited her sexual need for him more. Damian sat back down on the chaise chair, and lifted her onto his lap, so she was straddling him again. This was new for them, well this position was. Excitement filled Lena as she rocked her hips against his thick hardness. Feeling the pleasure get more intense, she reaches down knowing her wetness would ease him in. Wrapping her arms around his strong neck, she kissed him passionately. His lips worked against hers not wanting​ to lose the connection.

Lena felt her body start to heat up more than ever before. He felt so good like this, because in the chair he got him so deep inside her. She threw her head back, as her hips starting to rock harder needing more friction.

"Damn it, red" Damian growls loving the way she was riding him. "Fuck, you feel so good. I don't think I'm going to last much longer" he warned her. He reaches his hands to her breasts, pinching her harden nipples. Lena screams out his name, telling him she was about to cum. Damian wraps his arms around her pulling her closer to him, capturing her nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it hard as he helped her increase her pace. Soon both were cursing in pure ecstasy, as they both come undone.

Lena collapses​ on top of Damian, breathing heavily as he was. She could feel the sweat from them both, knowing as soon as they both came down from their high, they were heading straight to the shower.

"Lena baby" Damian voice calls out, sounding off to her. But she felt too tired to question it, and just mumbled a "hmm".

"Lena, your burning up" he says more concerned​. Lena felt fine, maybe a little warm, but they were just going at it like rabbits. She tried to respond, but her lips wouldn't move.

"Lena, can you hear me?" Damian panics, noticing Lena's body went limp. Her body was on fire, and it wasn't from the incredible sex they just had either. He quickly, but gentle laid her on the couch. He tried shaking her lightly, calling out to her. But she was unresponsive, and he knew something was not right. He mind-linked Ashton, then the pack doctor as he threw his jeans on and his shirt over her body.

Scooping her up in his arms, he rushed out of the room and quickly towards the medical ward.

.....................................................................................

So this chapter went in a different path then I thought ;-0

but gives me a great idea for what's to come <3

***MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE SPECIAL VIDEO I RE-CREATED FOR THIS CHAPTER***🤗😉🤗

heres the link incase the video doesn't work:

https://youtu.be/PaIQsIIvMvE

thoughts?

@kfcchickenforever hopefully you don't guest the next chapter like you did this one ;op

comment or vote :o)

thank you for reading, stay tuned!

(Updated: 2/12/19-fixed some mistakes)