Chapter 26

"WHAT?" Lena screeches. "Please tell me this is some kind of cruel joke!" she says all tensed up. Her heart was pounding so fast in her chest, that she could feel it in her ears. Sweat started to form on her forehead from her body heating up. With that all happening she thought she might be having a heart attack.

"No, they just left your Nana's house before she called me" He told her like it was no big deal.

"Shit" is all she mange to say as flew off the bed not caring that the sheet was no longer covering her body. Thankfully Damian had his own bathroom connected to his room so no one would see her running naked like a mad woman.

Damian watches his naked mate run franticly into his bathroom. "What are you doing?" he calls out still in the same spot he was when he told her.

"I'm taking a shower! What do you think I'm doing?" She yells back, then the sound of the water follows. "Go get Blair for me please" she asks sounding panicked.

"What do you need Blair fo-" he started to say, but Lena popped her head from the side of the bathroom door. "Damian stop with the questions, and go get her" she hisses.

Damien stood there a moment stunned at first, because no ever talked to him that way before. He was the one telling ours around him what to do, but now he was the one being order around. The thing that surprised him most was that it was turning him on.

"Damian" Lena snaps catching his attention again. "Stop staring at me like that, and go get Blair" she urges, but then realizes his wolf was taking over. 'Not now' she thought to herself. His eyes were almost pitch black making his primal instincts kick it. Lena would be lying if she said she wasn't affected by it.

Damians commonsense was now clouded by the hunger to devour his mate sexually. Just like last night he began to walk over her like a predator, and nothing around him matter at that moment. The only thing that had him and his wolf undivided attention, was the exquisite naked she-wolf hiding behind the bathroom door.

"Damian" Lena pronounces slowly backing away from the door. "Did you forget my father is on his way over here" She reminded in the same tone.

Stopping right in front of her, both breathing heavily. Damian studies her for a brief moment before he reaches out, grabbing ahold of her head with his right hand. The other sneaks around her waist as he lowers his face to her.

"Mine" he growls deeply that Lena could feel the rumble in his chest. She didn't get time to respond, because Damian pulls her in capturing her lips to his. The possessive way he was kissing her had Lena mind go blank as well as forgetting her father was on his way.

That was still a banging at the bedroom door had that passionate fog disappearing.

"Damn you, and your wolf" Lena scowls pushing out of his iron like hold.

"They'll go away" He advises pulling her back to him.

"And so will you, go get Blair for me" She points out trying to get out of his hold, but he wasn't having it.

"Damian Shaw, so help me. If you don't let me go and do what I asked so I can get showered before my father and goddess knows who else gets here. I promise you I'll never let you touch me again" She warns sternly.

"You wouldn't be so cruel" Damian frowns.

"Do you want to test me, and find out?" She counters raising an eyebrow at him.

For a split second he really thought about testing her, but that thought was gone as quick as it came. A disappointed groan escapes his lips as he lets his arms fall to his side, turning away doing as she originally asked.