Chapter 37

Lena and Blair were in the kitchen preparing dinner for the guys. It was their way of saying thanks for helping her move her things. Blair was working on a dessert while Lena cook the dinner, because Blair is better Baker then a cooker. They had some music playing in the background as they moved around in the kitchen effortlessly. Everything seemed to come naturally to Lena like she lived there her whole life. She was enjoying her new role at Blackshaw pack house. She always loved cooking, but was going to let the guys know not to get used to her doing it all the time.

The girls were interrupted when Damian came storming into the kitchen. He slumped down on the counter chair putting his head in his hands, groaning loudly.

"Looks like someone sexually frustrated" Blair sings along.

"Will you stop it" Lena scowls smacking her with a dish towel. "What's Wrong?" Lena asked leaning over the counter propping her chin on her hand.

"What's with your pack and mine?" he says not really asking. She brings her eyebrows together in confusion as she cox's her head to the side.

"What do you mean?" she asks after he didn't seem like he was going to explain anytime soon.

"Apparently your other relative has found his mate" Damian answers sounding a little frustrated. She thought about it for a split second before saying "Keegan?" as perks up. This also caught Blair attention. Damian just grumbles something to himself shaking his head. Running his hand roughly over his head.

"Are you telling us that Keegan found his mate here today?" Blair speaks up now.

"Yes" is all he says, sounding irritated.

"Why do you seem so upset over it?" Lena questions looking at him weirdly.

"What? I'm not upset over it" he says with a discussed face.

"Well you don't seem thrilled over it either" Lena points out.

"So, who's this mate?" Blair asks.

"Viola" he mumbles.

"I don't think I've met her ye, have you Lee?" Blair asks tapping her finger to her chin thinking hard to herself. She couldn't recall anyone by that name.

"No" she replies studying Damian closely.

"Wait, I think that's the girl whose very shy and keeps to herself. I've seen her a few times, she's very pretty" Blair states, snapping her fingers.

"Is there anything wrong with her?" Lena directs the question towards Damien.

"No" he snaps.

"Why are you getting so defensive? Is it because it's someone you used to date?" Lena says kind of annoyed crossing her arms now. Damian snaps his head up looking at her like she's was crazy.

"You know I never dated anyone before! Why would you even think that?"

"By the way your acting" she snorts.

"She's just my cousin" he says scrunching up his nose.

"I didn't know that you had any living relatives" Lena reminds him throwing her arms up.

"Very few" he says in a low tone.

"It be nice if you just told me these things!" Lena says rubbing her temples.

"No one really knows about the remaining relativities, and I like to keep it that way" Damian comments giving Blair a knowing look.

"My lips are sealed" She replies putting her hands up in surrender.