Chapter 4

"Where did you go Friday? And why didn't you text or call back?" Blair asked annoyed. When Lena got home the next morning she was able to sneak back into her room without anyone noticing. Her plan was to tell everyone that she wasn't feeling well so she called it a night. No way would she ever tell anyone, especially her cousin about what really happen Friday night.

"I wasn't feeling well so I went home" she tells Blair pulling out her history book for class.

"Well you should have told someone Lena. Keith was freaking out, and I was really worried" Her cousin says upset.

"I'm sorry, and your right I've should have told someone" Lena says sighing, and knew she should have thought of that. Before Blair could say another word their teacher started class, and Lena was thankful for that. She was dreading her next class which she had with Keith, and knew he would also question her about Friday.

Walking into art class Lena was grateful that no one was there yet, meaning she had a few minutes to herself. Art was her favorite subject and always found drawing or painting to be relaxing. The warning bell went off letting the students know they needed to get into class. Lena silently groan to herself knowing Keith would be here any second.

"Morning Lena" Mrs. Coldwell the art teacher greeted.

"Morning" Lena says with a smile.

"You have some explaining to do Lena" Keith said loudly making Lena jump in her seat.

"Lower your voice Mr. Grayson" Mrs. Coldwell ordered as she scowled at Keith. But he didn't seem to care as he stalked towards Lena with his own scowl on his face.

"Look Keith I know I've should have told you I went home. I wasn't feeling well, and didn't want to bother anyone. I promise it won't happen again" Lena tells Keith in one breath as he plops down next to her. Keith saw the guilt across Lena's face as the words rushed out of her mouth. He went to say something when the clicking of heels made him swing his gaze towards where they were coming from.

"You know Valerie, just because we wear uniforms doesn't mean you should walk around like every boy's fantasy of a private school girl" Sara, a girl in Lena states in discuss in her voice. "For crying out loud, no one wants to see your underwear. That's if you're even wearing any that is" Sara adds grabbing everyone's attention. Lena looks up to see Valerie has her long blonde hair up in a high pony tail, with way too much makeup on. Though it did seem to make her golden eyes glow more. Her white button up dress shirt her was a little too tight, and exposing the top of her boobs. Even though she had her school sweater on, you could tell that her shirt was too tight. Lena eyes travel down to see what Sara was complaining about, and sure enough Valerie had rolled her plaid skirt up. She didn't understand why Valerie would even bother rolling her skirt up seeing how the teacher would make her roll it back down. What Lena really couldn't comprehend was why in goddess name she would wear heels. How was that even comfortable to walk around in all day?

"Ops, I mean to have dropped my pencil on the floor. Do you think you could pick it up for me Val baby?" Seth asks in a flirty tone with a boyish smirk playing on his lips, after he purposely knocked over his pencil on the floor.

"I don't think she even owns a pair of panties" Zack shouts out, making the class erupted in laughter. Valerie snaps her head over to Zack giving him what was her look of the evil eye.

"Alright class settle down. Valerie you know the rules" Mrs. Coldwell says over the laughter.

"But Mrs. Coldwell my skirt is to big" Valerie whines.

"Sure it is" Someone mumbles.

"Now" Mrs. Coldwell orders, and Valerie just huffs before doing what she was told.