Chapter 53

READER BEWARE!!!!

ADULT ACTION IS IN THIS CHAPTER!

SO PLEASE BE ADVISED IF YOUR A YOUNG READER!

YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOUR TOO​ YOUNG OR NOT THE TYPE OF READER WHO DOESNT LIKE SEXUAL SCENES

...............................................................................................................................

The overpriced comfortable chaise chair was not doing a very good job for Damians stiff body. His racing heart was pounding so hard he felt it in his ears. Everything around him seem to fade out, even though it was already pitch black in the room. Minus the handful of flickering tea lights, and the dim foggy head light that shine down about ten feet in front of him.

There under the gloomy light stood a figure in a long deep ruby red cloak. Damian was so tense at the sight before him, that he had to grip the edge of the chair to keep his cool.

A rhythmic-rich melody exploded over the room, as the figure slowly pushed back the hood of the cloak. Luxurious chestnut waves spilled over as the red cloak fell to the ground. As soon as the figured kicked the cloak to the side, they spun as more dim lights lite the room. There in a black tight, what looked like a cut up shirt of Damians. It was cut just inches under the breasts, with black strings wrapped around the smooth curved waist line. She was wearing a pair of black girly sweat pants that hugged her in all the right places.

To say Lena was nervous about this little show she worked on for the past couple weeks, was an understatement. Her and Blair worked everything out perfectly, and she only hoped she didn't make a fool of herself. When she spun around to face Damian, all fear of looking foolish vanished. She didn't go with a sexy outfit, because she had other plans. But the excitement in his eyes, was all the encouragement she needed to lose herself in the music. Her dancing was innocent yet seductive at the same time, at least that was what she was going for.

Damian was hard as a rock as soon as Lena's face came into view. He watched not only in dying hungry, but in awe as well. She swayed, rolled and twisted her body to the rhythm of the music so effortlessly. It wasn't overly seductive like something in a strip club would be. But the innocent way she ran her hands over her body, and through her thick waves. Drove Damian crazy as if she was dancing naked, or touching him sexually.

Lena sang the words quietly to herself as she moved freely in front of her mate. She couldn't help smile too, seeing how turn on Damian was and she wasn't even naked yet. When the first song was over, a more sensual instrumental song came on. Slowly making her way over to where he sat, she noticed Damian's eyes didn't leave hers. Stopping a foot in front of him, hooking her thumbs in her waist band. Lena rolled her hips sexually, pushing down her pants revealing a red lacy G-string. With her ass facing him now, she kicks her pants off to the side.

Damian couldn't help his greedy hand from reaching out and creasing the smooth plump ass cheek. He wanted to rip off​ that flimsy string of fabric, these women called underwear. But he was knocked out of his thoughts when a slight sing appeared on his hand. Snapping his glaze up to his mate who was waving her finger at him and tisking him. His eyes went wide as she shoved him back into the Chaise chair. He watched as she began to tease him with her body. The way she rolled, and slid over his body, had his pants going a little too tight for his liking. It took every self-control he could mustard up not to put his hands on her. Turning to face him now, she gracefully straddled his lap. A mischievous smile crossed over her face, and Damian raised an eyebrow at her. Out of nowhere, Lena reached her hands​ up to the top of her shirt ripping in down the middle. Once her firm very bare round breast bounced from the tight shirt. All self-control was forever gone from that very moment.