Chapter 18

Lena laid snugged in Damian's arms with her head comfortable placed on his chest. She fought against the temptation to connect with Damian on a deeper level. Laying together on her bed together was something she felt like she could get use too. He explained the situation regarding her attack as he ran his fingers through her hair. Lena still couldn't help the sexual thoughts she was having about her mate. She tried her best to focus on what he was saying, but his spicy scent invaded her sense of smell like freshly bake cookies. Her mouth watered as her wicked mind imagining if he tasted as good as he smelled.

"Red" Damian groan pulling her tightly closer to him.

"Hmm?" She hummed as her fingers danced over his chest, and down his hard stomach.

"This isn't the time or place for you to get turned on" He tells her softly as he tries to control his own desires for her. The way she was laying on him, and running her fingers over the top of him had his dick twitching. The whole time he was explaining what happen to her at the party was pointless. He knew she wasn't listening, because the smell of her arousal was a road block to his own thinking. It took everything he had plus some to stay in control for both their sakes. He would love nothing more than to take his mate right there, and satisfying both this waking need of each other. But, he knew it would be her first time, and things wouldn't be quiet. He didn't need to cause any trouble with her parents before they learn they were mates.

"Easy for you to say" Lena grumbles turning around so her back was to him. Damian couldn't help the smile that creeped on to his face from his sexual frustrated mate. Even though having her ass pushed up against his harden member surly wasn't helping his case. He still fought against his own urges, and reached out wrapping his arm around her. Leaning his face in, Damian places a soft kiss on her exposed shoulder feeling her shiver under his arm.

"Night red" he whispers before closing his eyes.

...............................

A loud knock at the door slowly woke Lena from a deep peaceful sleep. Which quickly turn into very alert panic stricken Lena as she jumped out of the bed. Her eyes went from her empty bed to franticly searching her room. Her nerves quickly evaporated when she realized she was alone, but felt a ping of emptiness that he wasn't there. Immediately Lena composed herself before opening her door to a concerned looking brother.

"Yes" She asks trying to act normal.

"What took so long to open the door? And why is your door locked?" Jay questions eying her suspiciously.

"Honestly Jay that's none of your damn business" Lena snaps growing tired of her nosey brother. Pushing pass him, she heading towards the smell of her mother's cooking.

"What the hell crawled into your bed last night? and having you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Jay stated following his sister to the kitchen. Lena ignored her brothers comment entering the kitchen, walking over to her mother giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Smells good, I'm starving" She tells her as she grabs a glass of O.J.

"Good, because I've made plenty" Her mother smiles placing a plate in front of her full of food.

"How's my baby girl feeling this morning" Lena's father asks walking into the room, and taking a seat at the table.

"She's a little moody this morning it seems. Guessing she got her period, but as for me I'm feeling great" She replies before taking a bite of her toast making her father chuckle.

"Were you referring to me just then" Jay asks his sister not seeming very amused with her joke.

"Well don't think I have any other sisters that I'm aware of, unless mom and dad forget to tell me something" Lena states looking at her parents questioningly.