Chapter 43

"So, Damian" Blair, who is now standing on the other side of Damian leans in to whisper.

"Blair, I already know what you're going to ask" Damian replies annoyingly not looking over to her. Blair stood there leaning in waiting for him to continued, but he stood there silently. She wasn't sure if he was doing it on purpose, or trying to drive her crazy. But that didn't stop her from staring holes in the side of his head till he spoke.

"Stop, before she makes a scene" Lena tells him smiling knowing exactly what he was doing, but Damian just rolls his eyes.

"You take the fun out of everything" He grumbles. Lena leans up on her tippy toes so she could whisper into his ear.

"That's too bad you think that, because I was planning on letting you stretch me this morning" she purrs, then takes a nip at his ear. She felt his body react to her playfulness, which encourage her to say more. "With all the various positions, I really could use a pair of strong hands" this time she running her hand up his chest as she said it. She could feel his heart rate beat faster.

Damian tried not to picture her bend over in different positions when she was wearing her tight yoga pants. He knew such thoughts would have him hard as a rock, and this was not the time for that to happen. He quickly snatched her into his arms, pulling her small frame tightly against his chest.

"Don't start little red" he warns playfully as he buries his face in the crook of her neck. "Just because we don't have a bet any longer. Doesn't mean I won't play nice" he adds before licking her mark slowly, making her shiver. He placed a few teasing kisses along her neck, feeling her body lean in closer to him.

Just as he kissed the spot behind her ear his hand slid down her side, and over to her ass. "Plus, we both know how much you love my hands on you, and where you love them" He adds huskily as he squeezes her right cheek.

Lena couldn't control the soft moan escaping her lips. She mentally cursed him, because he knew how he affected her. As he pulled away from her she saw mischievous grin plastered on his gorgeous face. There was no doubt in either of their minds that he had the upper hand this time, but Lena would get him back when he least expected it.

"I don't think I was going to ask you to make my cousin aroused" Blair chimes in, breaking Damian and Lena's heated moment. Damian groans loudly as Lena felt her cheeks heat up, because Blair comment wasn't just for their ears.

"Must you be so irritating?" Damian snaps rubbing his hands over his face.

"Well it's not my fault I seem to have a sense of humor, while you clearly have a-" Blair began to comment back when Lena stepped in.

"Now children, play nice we have guest in our presence" she reminded them, but the two of them just glared at each other.

"This is just nonsense" Lena huffs out. "Do you know what they are saying? Is it anything we should be concerned about?" She then asks looking over to Damian.

"I don't know much Slovak, just a little that I caught on to when I've been over in their country" Damian started to explain, then he paused for a moment to remember what he heard. "Not sure, but there was some apologizing on her end, and Milo saying something about a promise to their parents" he started to say before pausing to recall more of the conversation. "I do remember her saying môj kamarát, which means my mate. But that's all I can recall, and make out" he tells them shrugging. Both girls stared at him bugged eye with their mouths slightly open. Damian looked at them weirdly at their reaction. He went to ask them what was with their expressions, when Ashton stepped in.

"If this app I have, records the conversation and then translates the language for you to understand into your native language. So, if this is accurate. She told him at the end, that she found her mate" he informs them. Which seem to stun Damian, but the girl's eyes seem widen bigger as their mouths hung open further. Ashton places two fingers under Blair's chin, pushing it up to close it. "Don't want you attracting fly's now" he teases. Usually Blair would have a witty remark, but her gaze left him and over to the brother and sister.

"Where she go to now?" Blair asked noticing she was gone, as Damian made his way over there.

"Maybe to speak to her mate?" Ashton suggested.

"Did she say who it was? Or anything that give us an idea who it could be?" Blair questions.

"I don't know mcnosey! It barley could make out the last part. Plus, it might not be even right" he tells her unconcerned.

"I'm not nosey! I just have an intense desire to know things" Blair shrugs, which seem to make Ashton break out in laughter.

"Sure, whatever you say curious George" he teases wrapping his arms from behind her, and kissing the top of her head.

"I can't believe you just referred me to a monkey" Blair says pretending to be astound by his comment.

"Ahh, but George is a very smart monkey" he says with humor behind as if this would make it any better. Even though Blair's back was facing him she was smiling, but still smacked him on the arm that was a cross her chest.

"Hey look who finally decided to grace us with their presence" Blair says trenchantly.

Everyone in their group averted their attention to where Blair's seems to be when she spoke. They all watched as Jay came walking in laughing which Keith right behind him laughing as well.

"What is Keith doing here?" Blair whispers to Ashton, but Lena was close enough to hear.

"Not sure" he replies just as quiet.

Lena watch both boys make their way over to their group looking in very good moods. Even though she was confused why Keith would be here during their training sessions. She was very happy to see him in good spirits. Keith has been keeping his distance from her, and their mutual friends for the last couple of weeks.

"Keith looks happier then he has been in a while" Blair points out.

"He does, and whatever the cause is I'm just happy to see him laughing again" Lena agrees with a genuine smile on her face.

"Holy donkey balls" Blair gasps.

"What is it now?" Lena mocks.

"Did you forget what Ashton said about Milos sister"

"Finding her ma-Oooooo" Lena starts when it clicks. "Do you think Keith finally found his mate?" Lena whispers.

"I don't know, but let's find out"

And before Lena could stop her from asking, Blair was already speaking the words, making her groan silently to herself.

"So, Keith" Blair's smug tone calls out catching his attention. "I've noticed your looking in a very good mood this fine morning"

"Um, yeah" he responds dragging it out confused that she was pointing this out.

"Could that be because you finally found your mate" she says cheerfully gaining everyone's attention. This seem to catch Ashton off guard as he stops in his tracks, making Jay run into him from behind.

"What the hell ma-"Jay groans, but was cut off with a sharp tone.

"YOU'RE THE ONE?" Milo yells making everyone go still from the tone in his voice.

.............................................................

OH BOY! COULD KEITH BE THE ONE?

(UPDATE:3/17/17) HAPPY ST. PATTYS DAY! Another chapter down, also fix the part about the bet in this chapter. 7 Chapters to go :o)

COMMENT OR VOTE <3