Chapter 49

Damian followed Lena out of the pack house not really paying any attention to where they were heading. His eyes seemed be glued to her ass as thoughts of last night ran through his head.

.......................................

Damian walks into their bedroom totally drained out from all his meetings that day. All he could think about was getting into bed, and holding his mate. When he entered the room, he didn't see Lena anywhere. He was sure he remembered her saying she was heading up to bed. Just as he was just about to turn and go look for her. Sounds of things being thrown against a wall, and growling. Right away he knew where she was, and quickly made his way over to their walk-in closet. Swinging open the door Damian walks into a disaster of clothes everywhere. The closet was almost a size of a normal bedroom, which was once very clean and organized. Now it looked like a tornado just passed through.

"Do I even want to ask?" Damian calls out, trying to look for Lena in the disaster. She muffled something, but Damian couldn't make out what she was saying. He begins to walk towards her voice, but comes to a halt when he spots Lena round plump behind sticking straight up in the air. What was really making him stop, was the fact she was wearing black lace boy cut underwear. His eye ranked over how that fitted perfectly over her cheeks, and he hated them right away. They were touching and covering one of his favorite parts of her. He wasted no time removing his pants and boxers before kneeling behind her. Without uttering a word, he slides his hands over the lace that was covering the prefect round athletic ass. The caress of Damian's hand surprised Lena, making jump and shuffle a scream.

"What are you doing?" she asks looking over her shoulder.

"Your ass is teasing me" he says hungrily, pulling her ass to him so she could feel what he meant.

"Really! Sometimes I think you love my ass more than me" Lena teases, pushing her assets into him more.

"No red, I love every inch of you equally, but sometimes I love to give your ass some extra attention" his response, his voice husky and full of need. Before Lena could comment back the sound of her underwear tearing echoed through the room.

......

"Earth to Damian" Lena calls out snapping her fingers at him. Shaking his thoughts as he looks up to her, not helping the wicked grin forming on his face. She stood there with her arms crossed, which only made him draw his attention to her breast. She was wearing a tight low-cut white tee-shirt, and it was not helping the blood flow from going to one direction. His pervious thoughts forgotten, and now replaced with new ones.

"Really! Does that thing ever stand down?" she scolds.

"Not around you" he answers shrugging, but still giving her that wicked look as he makes his way over to her. "Plus, you love the attention he gives you" Damian taunts, but Lean just rolls her eye.

"Don't even think about trying to seduce me right not" She warns putting her hands up to stop him. "I really want to show you something" she adds, using her big doe eyes on him.

"Fine, okay" he grumbles. Lena couldn't help but smile at him sulking, knowing he always caves when she does her little eye flutter. "Wait, why are we in the woods?" he questions now realizing where they were.

"You will see" she tells him as she strips her clothes off. Damian stood there with his arms crossed raising an eyebrow at her. She just told him not to seduce her, and now she was getting naked right in front of him.

Lena let out a laugh when she saw Damian confused expression as she stripped out of her clothes. Not wasting anytime, she takes a few steps back, then transforms into her wolf.

Damian arms fall to his side as his jaw drops, his expression showing how beyond shock he was.

How did you do that? – he mind-links.

Apparently after we completed the mating process, and something to do with why we are paired. Somehow my wolfs fur changed color, but that's something else my nana needs to find out about- she mind- links back.

So now there are two black wolves- Damian says with a very pleased smile.

......................................................

Getting a whole weekend off had everyone a little more pumped to get training over with. The past week seem to drag on with all the physical training they've been doing. Even though everyone seemed to be controlling their abilities better than expected. A little break was in order, all the hard work they've all put in was impressive.

"Next week we are going to see what you can handle, incase an attack was to occur" Milo informs everyone. "So be prepared-" he begins to add when shouting cuts him off midsentence, grabbing everyone's full attention.

"KAYLIE" Alpha Pierce roars, stomping out of the pack house in just his basketball shorts. Everyone looked from Alpha Pierce over to Kaylie who was standing there biting back a smile. "WHERE IS SHE?" He demands looking at the group of people. But no one answer as they looked at him then at each other confused. "WHY ISN'T ONE ANSWERING ME?" He asks annoyed as his hands ball up in fists.

"Because she's standing right there, you baboon" Blair shots back as she points her finger behind her.

"I don't have time for your games Blair! Everyone can see she's not standing there" He snaps at her. Ashton's goes to step in not liking his tone, but Blair stops him.

"Everyone who can see Kaylie raise your hand" Blair says huffing. Sure enough everyone threw their hand up in the air, even Milo.

"She's put you all up to this didn't see" Alpha Pierce bites out through clench teeth. "Lena, I wouldn't expect you to play these games" He states seething, looking over to her.

Lena never seen him so angry before, and wonder what her cousin did to make him to mad.

"Are you doing this?" she asks looking over to Kaylie.

"Yes, but he deserves it" Kaylie huffs out bored, picking at her nails not caring that he's about to rip everyone apart.

"Seriously Kaylie? I never seen him get this angry before" Lena tells her, starting to get concern.

"Pretending your talking to her is only fueling my angry" Pierce warns.

"Look I have no clue what's going on between the two of you, but she really-"

"It's called mind manipulation, you arrogant prick" Kaylie snaps as she removes the block so he could see her.

"You.... Evil.... Little... twit" Pierce barks each word at her, while pointing a finger at her.

"Sticks and stones Darren, sticks and stones" is all she says before walking off towards the other direction.

"Oh, you're not walking away from me! You need to stop acting like a child" Alpha Pierce yells out, but she kept walking. "For goodness sake, if I wanted to deal with a bitch, I'd would have just own a dog" he mumbles. A few of the girl's gasp in surprise, but Kaylie stops spinning on her heels to face him.

"I've been called worse, and by better! And you know some of us live and learn, but you seem to just live" she responds.

"Life is too short not to just live" he says shrugging.

"Ya, just like that thing in your pants you call a penis" with that comeback she was gone.

"Well I be damned! Someone get Alpha Pierce some aloe, for my dear ol' cousin just burned his ass" Blair states humorlessly.

.............................................................................................................................

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK?

AND WONDER WHATS GOING ON WITH KAYLIE N PIERCE? THINGS SEEM TENSE BETWEEN THE TWO!

COMMENT OR VOTE <3

(UPDATE:3/18/17) AHH, CRAZYNESS! Edited some, 2 chapters to go :o)

(updated: 2/11/19- fix some mistakes)