Chapter 30

I'm disappointed that I have 40+ updates but only 30 chapters..🙄

jjk POV

We entered the house a bit stumbly.

Tae and I are kissing while walking into the house, bumping into the walls left and right. Knocking things over here and there.

But we were too focused on eachother then anything else.

"Ahh~" Taehyung moaned sweetly, making me want to just rip his clothes off, exposing his soft and beautiful Caramel like skin, but I contained myself.

I pulled away from the heard kiss.

"Jump." I said raspy

He nodded and jumped, his legs rapping around my waist as we continued to make out.

I carried him to our bedroom, dropping him onto the bed, hearing him gasp in surprise.

I hungrily dived down on top of him and grinded my my lower regions against his. My body in between his legs, Tae's legs tightly rapped around me an arm rapped around my neck and the other gently clawing my back.

"Jeongguk.." he moaned as I violently sucked his neck and collar bone.

Oh ya!!

I totally forgot about the vibrator!

I sneakily pulled the remote from my pocket and turned it on, the setting 6.

"AHHH!!!" Taehyung screamed and I pulled away.

Tae's body was shaking and I could see him struggling to speak. I watch in delight, sitting on the other side of the bed, just watching him.

"F-fucking Jeongguk!" He stuttered and moaned loudly after speaking.

"You love it and you know it." I smirk

Tae just glared at me, trying to control his body but was failing miserably.

"Now do what I say or you'll get punished baby boy." I lick my lips and continue to just watch him.

Taehyung probably didn't want that so he obeyed.

"Now strip."

"W-what?"

"You heard me.... take your clothes off.. in front of me"

3rd person POV

Taehyung blushed, but he nodded

"Good boy, because your struggling to even speak, ill lower the settings." Jeongguk said, lowering it to 3.

Taehyung was finally able to breathe steadily.

Taehyung slowly and shyly (a/n shy shy shy.. lmao sorry) removed his clothings. The last thing he removed was his underwear, he looked down, and covered his lower part.

"Now now don't be shy." Jeongguk teased. "On your knees, ass facing me."

"W-what?! No- no way!! That's emb-embarrassing!!" Tae whined

"Do it, or get punished." Jeongguk glared.

Taehyung didn't want to test Jeongguk cause he's seen what Jeongguk can do if he doesn't get his way..

Taehyung hesitantly moved his body where his ass was facing Jeongguk, back arched and his dick already leaking

His body was still shaking because of the vibrator... he'd hate to admit it, but it did feel good.

"Beautiful." Jeongguk said, Taehyung blushed a little embarrassed

Just as Taehyung looked back to see Jeongguk, Jeongguk slapped his ass, leaving a red mark.

"Ahhh!!!" Tae gasped.

"Ugh babe your voice could make me come right now." Jeongguk whispered in Tae's ear, nibbling his ear.

Jeongguk pulled away and grabbed lube from his already open suit case.

"A-are gonna-"

"Not quite yet baby boy.. I still wanna play with you a but." Jeongguk smirked.

Jeongguk then opened the lube bottle and by taehyungs surprise, squeezed much of it into Taehyung's ass .

"Jeongguk!! W-what are y-"

"Hush now... you better not let it leak or I'll surely punish you.." Jeongguk growled into his ear, Taehyung secretly loved this dominant side of Jeongguk, and he knew Jeongguk loved his submissive side too.

Jeongguk sat against the head board, watching his boyfriend in amusement.

"I'm gonna turn the settings up.." Jeongguk said quick, not giving Taehyung a chance to say a thing.

He set it back to 6.

"AHH!" Taehyung screamed and gasped at the same time.

His body shaking, already struggling to keep the lube in him..

"D-daddy~" Taehyung said seductively looking back at Jeongguk, finally giving in.

Jeongguk was shocked. He was enjoying it......

That just means he'll have to punish his kitten even more.

The End

Lmao u thought...