Chapter 17

kth POV

It's Wednesday and I kinda have the hang of things in school. Im not talkin about my grades, although there above average, but what I mean is that I don't feel as lost as I did before. In almost every class I have a friend with me except in English class which is right after lunch.

Jeongguk's 'followers' aka girl gang that's obsessed with him and probably already slept with him, which kinda hurts me but that was before, is still tryna get him to hook up with them even though he keeps saying he's taken but they obviously don't give any fucks..

Ugh I wanna fucking kill them there's SO mother fucking annoying!!

But I swear I'm not jealous!!!

I'm just... disgusted by them... ya.. ya I'm disgusted not jealous...

Oh I almost forgot to mention that I actually made a new friend in English class!! His name his Mark and he's really nice and smart! We sit next to eachother at the very back so we talk. He's pretty fun to talk to.

jjk POV

Ugh today was quite irritating...

Fuckin girls can't get there filthy hands off me. And how much I'm a bitch doesn't matter to them because they keep trying to make get in bed with them..

Yes.. when I was sexually frustrated or was just in the mood, I would fuck one of em.. but not anymore... ever since I started dating Taehyung..

He and his feelings mean more to me then sex. Which says a lot since I nickname my self the 'sex obsessed man whore'

Taehyung recently asked me to maybe stop smoking. I'm glad he's worried about my health, that way I know he's thinking about me.. how cute.

Since he asked me to stop because he wants me to live long with him, I'm going to try and stop.. and I'm actually serious about this!! I've told my friends to stop me from doing stupid things like that because that's just how much Taehyungs words affect me..

Taehyung.... what are you doing to me?........

Pls read the rest...

Sorry for short update!! Hoped you enjoyed the chapter and YES THERE WILL BE A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FILLER!!! Next update will be the Christmas special!! Please look forward to it!!

Annyeong ❤️❤️