Chapter 32

Read "was a mistake" it's a chanbaek story and I'm publishing some chapters after updating this one.

kth POV

Today I woke up a bit sore... it 7:02

Jeongguk is still sleeping.. ugh that jerk..

Because of that I'll just not make breakfast for him.

I got up, put an oversized t shirt on and some shorts and made some eggs and waffles.

As I was stirring the waffle mix I saw Jeongguk walk in shirtless and wearing only his sweats.

"Mhmm the smell of breakfast wakes me up every morning." He exaggeratedly breathed in the scent of the waffles and walked over by me and back hugged me, gently kissing my neck and murmuring good morning into my ear with his deep and raspy voice.

Gosh dang it Tae you have to be mad at him!!!

"Is this for me?" And he asked still holding me.

"Nope it's all for me." I smiled and said happily

"What?! Please Tae Tae I'm starving." He outed and held me tighter.

"Nope. This is your punishment." I said licked some of the batter off the spoon.

Jeongguk then moved my head towards him and kissed me passionately, I whimpered trying to push him away but he strongly gripped my arms on the table, making it so much harder to push him away. He finally let go. Making me pant.

"Then your my breakfast. That batter was really sweet. Made me not wanna stop." He smirked and walked to the bathroom.

"UGHH JEONGGUK PABO!!!!" I yelled and I heard him just laugh...

I really love this idiot so much.

Pls read my message I posted on my profile

Hoped u enjoyed! And pls read "was a mistake" I luh y'all!
Annyeong❤️❤️

Wrong But Right. kth x jjkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें