Chapter 6

I'm gonna skip Sunday.

jjk POV

It's Monday morning and I started to get ready for school. I showered, got dressed, did my hair, and got my back pack and shoes on. I walked towards my room door, ready to leave, and as I turned around to close the door behind me and as I turn back around, Taehyung opened his room door and stared at me for a bit until I broke out stares. I turned my head away from his direction and started walking down the hall, plugging one of my ear buds in and stuffing my phone in my pocket. As I walked down the stairs, I could feel thumps a little bit behind me. I knew Taehyung was going down the stairs too, well obviously he kinda has to since you can't just jump out the window. Gosh dammit I swear sometimes I'm a dumbfuck! Well I got ma looks and daddy af body so it don't matter.. (YaSs kOokiE wE NooooOOOOoooO😆)

As I got down from the stairs, I saw my dad and Mrs. Kim in the kitchen making food. Before they could say any thing to me, I continued to walk towards the garage faster, but of course....... They notice me... Fuck.

"Jungkook, Taehyung! Good morning!" Mrs. Kim said sweetly.

"Morning." We replied and bowed. I then tried continued walking towards the garage but of course she kept talking to us.

"Would you guys want some breakfast?" My father asked us.

"Nah I'm good-"

"Oh! How bout you drive Taehyung too!" My dad interrupted

"O-oh no... It's ok, I can just take my own car-" Taehyung was interrupted

"Oh no no it's ok, Jungkook doesn't mind right!" My dad said to him then looking at me.

"Uh no, he said he was fine."

As I said that my dad shot me his death glare, though it didn't scare me, I was more afraid of what he would do to my credit card.

"UGHHH...... Fine.... Hurry up Taehyung." I sighed and demanded as We started making our way to the car.

"Jungkook he is older then you! You have to call him hyung!" My dad yelled as I continued walking away. I just rolled my eyes.

I unlocked the car and opened the garage, I put my back pack in the back seats as so did Taehyung. We both shut our doors as we were finally sitting in the front seats. I started the car and began driving.

Taehyung just sat there patiently playing with his hands and looking down, not making a sound until he suddenly started to say something.

"U-uh, so.... Does your friends still remember me?" He stuttered not looking at me.

"Ya, I'm almost positive they will to be honest." I replied thinking it would be awkward if I didn't reply.

"Thats great..." I stated quietly

I hummed as a response and continued driving to school.

~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~

I parked close to the entrance of the school and we both grabbed our things and walking towards the school.

It's gonna be such a fucking pain to take care of him today, I'll just make him see a teacher and make them show him around..

As we entered, I looked up at the clock and noticed we were about 15 minutes early. I saw my group of friends but didn't run up to them since I no Taehyung would feel awkward just standing there.....

Wait what the fuck..... Why do I care about that forgetful rude ass boi!??!?

I walked towards them with Taehyung close behind me.