Chapter 3

kth POV

Well damn.....

He actually is making me sleep on the floor....

His room floor wasn't carpet, instead it was wood.. I have to sleep on the fucking hard floor.

Jungkook only gave me one blanket and a pillow, and he was already fast asleep after not caring if I'm uncomfortable or not. I tried hard to find a comfortable position but didn't really work. I ended up rolling myself in the blanket like as if I was a burrito and rested my head on my pillow. It was surprisingly really comfortable!!

The hell! What is with jungkook now.. He's not the Kookie I remember from 4th grade... He's nothing like him. I want my old Kookie..

I thought,

Is he acting like this cuz of what happened in the 8th grade? Then again.. Why did I pretend to not no him? Was I afraid to be friends with him before or did I just think that maybe........I didn't want to at the time? I can't remember clearly.

Before I knew it, i was fast asleep...

jjk POV

I wake up and see taehyung on the floor curled up. He looked hilarious but cute.

Fuck did I just think he looked cute.. Ew

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth.. I usually skip breakfast in the weekends so I don't usually worry about having to brush it again in the morning. I changed into grey sweats and a black t shirt and a black Bernie because I didn't wanna do my hair. I didn't care if my walking would wake up taehyung. I wanted to tease and bully him just cause for some reason it's wrong.. But it's feels so right to bully him.

I walked over to where he was sleeping and shoved him a little with my foot.

"Yah! Wake up!" I yelled at him

I heard him groan and turn to face me only to feel pain in his eyes cause of the light..

I chuckled at him cause he looked so funny and I looked down stairs from the upstairs and noticed his mom making breakfast. I go back to my room and see taehyung walking half asleep and his eyes half closed.

"Your moms making something down stairs." I said expressionless. I nodded and headed down stairs. I walked back to my bed and grabbed my phone that was on my night stand and texted hoseok if he wanted to hang. He said yes and I said that we should meet at his dad's company building's roof like always..

I grabbed my keys and head down stairs. As I was walking towards the garage door taehyung's mom said,

"Jungkook, good morning would you like breakfast?"

"Mornin, thanks but I'm good." I said sighing and not showing any expression as I walk out and start my car.

I drive off to hoseok's dad's company building and I enter the building. The workers on the floor are dressed in very sophisticated clothing's and I just walked in. I come here often and hoseok's dad lets me since I'm friends with hoseok and the workers at the front desk welcome me and say my name because they have already memorized my face and name.

I walked to the elevator and press the top number that lead to the top floor. I made it to the floor and I saw many people in there office working on things and I walked to the left of the area since there isn't an elevator button that leads to the roof top, and I continue walking that direction till I opened the door that led to a dim room that had nothing in it but a first aid and stairs going only up, to the roof top. I walked up and opened the door that was at the top of all the stairs. I turned to my left and walked towards the bench where hoseok was smoking a cigarette. I walked towards him and he turned to his right noticing me.

"Yo what's up." He said standing up and walking towards me and fist pumped me.

"Nothing at all." I said sounding exhausted.

He laughed a little and I asked for a cigarette. I lit it with his lighter and inhaled the smoke, and then letting it out..

"So what made you wanna come up here? Your even smoking, you only smoke if your stressed and annoyed or because you got anew tattoo." Hoseok asked

"I wish it was cause I got another tattoo, but unfortunately my new brother is actually taehyung, and I mean the one from 4th grade." I said tilting my head up at the sky and sighing.

"Wait what?!?! How is that unfortunate??!! That's so amazing after all these years! We should all see him!!" Hoseok exclaimed really happy and showing his smiling horse face.

"I don't fucking like taehyung." I said with a pissed out tone.

"Why is that, how come? Ugh you very dirty water, don't touch my faceu!!" He exclaimed using an inside joke.

I laughed at it and smoke in the cigarette before replying.

"I can't forgive him for denying that I even existed!!! Like who the fuck does that even though they actually remember you so clearly!?" I exclaimed rubbing forehead.

"Oh ya I forgot about that time. Well maybe it's cause it was in the fourth grade and that was a mother fucking long time ago." Hoseok said closing his eyes and feeling the wind. He seemed pretty relaxed

"But how come when yesterday he saw me and some how remembered me from the fourth grade but didn't recognize me in the 8th grade. Bullshit." I said

"Who knows.. But I can't wait till he attends the same school as us!!" Hoseok said excited again

"I didn't say he would be going to the same school." I said blankly

"But what's the point if he doesn't, I mean you and I go to Bighit HighSchool so I don't see why not." He said blowing the smoke out of his mouth.

"Guess your right." I replied "damn that means all of you guys are gonna go crazy and keep asking questions and then I'll be left out." I pout

"Haha sucks for you boi!!" Hoseok laughed

Damn you taehyung..

Ya so idk where I'm going with this story so far so I'm just winging it.... Wish me luck...