IM BACK AND DISCLAIMER

Yo guys, this story was published 2016 and finished 2017.

It went unpublished in 2019 and now I'm back and ready to give writing another try in 2020.

Everything you read beyond this point, will be from 2016-2017.

Meaning all my writing, is super fucking old and cringy and super bad. Even the comments are from 2016-2017.

By the way, I had a whole entire character development, I was a bad and super young writer who just wanted to write.

It got lots of attention and I loved it, but after some time it started to feel more like a job and I enjoyed it less.

The criticism about my writing had made me angry and frustrated because I was already feeling a bit conflicted with myself. I was young and didn't know how to handle it ahaha.

I do believe I've changed for the better mentally and emotionally now that I'm older.

BUT, I DID NOT WANT TO QUIT WRITING.

I had gotten a new phone one day, and all my passwords were saved on my notes in my old phone, but something went wrong while transferring all my things from my old phone to my new phone. I believe it was because I didn't do something properly.

I lost everything and all my passwords. And I have bad memory so I wouldn't have remembered.

My friend who did know my password, logged onto my wattpad and made it look like I died as a joke and I told her to tell me the password. She said she ended up forgetting and so yeah that made me sad.

But one random day I decided to give it another try, and I just put in a bunch of random passwords just trying to see if one of them would work. And FINALLY ONE DID WORK!

So,

DISCLAIMER 🛑✋

This story is overall cringe and some of my comments that I have left on here are really mean and I apologize  to anyone I hurt.

You may not see them because I will try my best to delete them ASAP.

But anyway, please enjoy the ride ahead of you!!