Chapter 15

This chapter will be short cuz I wanna just get straight to the answers but anyways ya sorry I feel bitter cuz of a commenter on my recent update on one of my stories.. ya I no I'm sensitive but FUCK YALL WHO DONT GET ME ENOUGH AND THINK I PROCRASTINATE TO MUCH AND MAKE TO MANY STORIES WITHout FINISHING MY OTHERS!! I LOVE ME READERS AND SHIT AND I ALREADY NO MY PROBLEMS ABOUT NOT UPDATING OFTEN SO SORRY!!! ...........ugh honestly I give zero fucks..... I'm way to sensitive 😂honestly sorry tho it's not like I do it on purpose ok? I FUCKIN WORK HARD TO FUND TIME AND UPDATE CUZ I LUH YALL SO MUCH OK!!! I like writing cuz it's relaxing to me and I feel that I must do it regularly lol I no I'm weird. I don't really care if it's a nuisance cuz It doesn't change the fact I love it and want to. I still luh u guys even tho I feel bitter right now..🙃anyways enjoy.

Please don't hate me😰

kth POV

School is tomorrow and I'm not excited mainly cuz I just fuckin hate school, but also cause I had a lot of fun this week even though in the beginning it started off rocky. Jeongguk and I are starting to get to no eachother better after being separated forever ago. He's intimidating but I love him and he's mine so......

I was standing in the kitchen finding something to drink since I felt a bit parched. As I was about to grab something from fridge, a pair of arms squeezed my waist, making me jump and almost drop the carton of watermelon juice and turning around, a bit annoyed.

"Jeongguk.... seriously.." I held my heart.

"Haha sorry it's funny to scare you." He laughed and started tickling my side.

"Fucking-*wheezes* qui*laughs* Jeongguk if you don't stop I'm *gasps* gonna kill*wheezes* you sorry ass!!" I fell to the ground with him on top of me and continued to tickle me as I squirm and laugh to death.

"Ok ok fine." Jeongguk laughed and kissed my forehead making me quiet down my panting.

We stared at eachother in the eyes, not wanting to look away.

Seconds later he placed his lips, as I immediately respond to the sweetness.

There was no lust

Or desperation

It was just simple and sweet... calming...

As we pulled away, we just giggled and picked ourselves off of the ground.

Holding hands.....

Here are the answers..

Taehyung

imexotrashAF: CAN U F**** ALL THE TIME!!
I mean my ass would hurt for years but as long as its kookie, I don't care if he turns me into his little slut😏

exovixxfann: How come your such a slut for kookie?😏
Cause kookie craves my body and I crave his.. he has one hot body..

misfit_ari: Which one: sweet Jungkook or daddy Jungkook😈😂
Hmm that's a hard one.. I love me some kinky Jeongguk but if I had to choose one itd be sweet kookie..

Jeongguk

imexotrashAF: What's your fave feature of Taetae?!
His smile definitely!! His boxy smile makes me smile.

exovixxfann: What do you think of taetae's sweet a$$
I think it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen..... quit tryna halla with my taetae..😑