Chapter 25

kth POV

It's the day we finally get to go to Hawaii!!!!!

Jeongguk and I woke up at 6 to go to the airport.

(Outfits

(Outfits... lol yes I'm using there teaser photos..)

Jeongguk and I put our luggage on the top thing above our seats in the plane.

"Can I sit by the window?" I asked already going towards it and sitting there.

"Well your sitting there now so I don't have a choice." Jeongguk chuckled and sat next to me.

The sun wasn't really out yet. It was still pretty dark.

When We woke up this morning, we were really tired so now we finally get to rest a little longer.... and with that I fell asleep immediately.

jjk POV

Tae fell asleep about 15 minutes after we got in the plane.

I was also pretty tired too but I couldn't fall asleep easily.

I just put my headphones in and listened to music to try and get me to sleep which eventually worked....

__

I woke up and checked the time, I've for slept about 2 hours and some people around us were either sleeping, eating, or watching a movie on the little tv in front of the seats.

I looked out the window and I could see the sun almost up all the way.

We were above the ocean and it was soo cool....

I haven't been on a plane for a while, and the last time I was, my dad and I were going to this really wealthy family in the Philippines because my dad wanted to have me marry his friends daughter for there company to go on, even though she was a total babe, I refused cause I can not marry her cause I was fucking 15 at the time and that means same pussy forever and before I could not handle that....

But I'm genuinely so happy to go on this trip with just Taehyung.. I'm so in love with him that I wouldn't care if I wasn't allowed to have sex anymore because just being with satisfies me...... usually...*wink wink*

I turned my head to look at him, and he looks so comfortable and adorable. I wanna squeeze his cheeks so much!! I lean in to kiss his cheek and he whines a little but still not waking up, which made me chuckle a bit.

But although I'm saying I wouldn't mind not having sex with him, I'm definitely going to on this trip...

This is the perfect time to spend some time alone and get kinky...

I'm still the rebellious Man-whore sex addict y'all remember.

Of course I have something planned for this baby boy...

Hope you enjoyed this short update!! I luh yah!
Annyeong ❤️❤️