99. Need Some Love

Start from the beginning

"Mom Daddy is on the phone," she said as she handed me my phone.

"Thanks sweetheart. Hey babe," I said after I put my phone to my ear.

"Hey you. I just needed to hear your voice before I saw you today. You're not changing your mind are you?" he asked and a smile spread across my lips.

"Not unless you are," I replied.

"I'm never gonna change my mind about you. Also babe we had to find someone else to do the renewal. Tyler chickened out," Dave said.

"He chickened out. Wait who did you get to replace him?" I asked as we headed downstairs.

"Don't worry about that. It's covered and you like the person whose doing it for us," Dave replied.

I had a bad feeling about this but said whatever and that I'd see him soon as we walked out the front door. I hung up and got in the car and headed towards my house. As we headed towards the house, I hoped Dave hadn't gotten Jordyn to do it. I loved her but that would just be weird for all of us. When we got to the house, I walked inside and before anyone could see where I went, I snuck off to the basement. I just wanted to be alone for a couple of minutes. I walked into the kids playroom and found Dave on the couch. He looked up and smiled at me.

"God am I happy to see you but what are you doing down here?" he asked as I joined him on the couch.

"Needed time alone. Why are you in here?" I asked.

"Same I guess. Had kind of a rough night with the kids and just wanted a couple minutes to myself. Glad that you're here though," Dave replied. He took my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I'm glad you're here too. How long do you think we have before someone finds us?" I asked and winked at him.

"Who knows but we can take full advantage if you want a quickie," Dave replied and I giggled.

"That's not exactly what I had in mind. That would relax me though," I said and Dave leaned over and started kissing my neck. I pushed him away and just smiled at him. "I think we can wait until later though."

"What about relaxing?" Dave asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I just need one thing for that," I said.

I then puckered my lips and waited while Dave shook his head. He then leaned over and kissed me and all my worries just melted away. I smiled as I pulled him into me more and he deepened the kiss. We were making out like two teenagers when Taylor walked into the room with Priscilla.

"I figured you'd be together. This little one was getting fussy and she won't take the bottle," Taylor said as Dave and I sat up.

I took Priscilla from him and headed to the studio to feed her. When she was done eating, I walked out of the studio and handed her back to Taylor. Abby yelled down that it was almost time for us to start and I started fidgeting again. Dave pulled me in for a hug and we stood there for a couple moments before I pulled away from him and said let's do this. We headed upstairs and got there as Megan started telling the guys where to go and where to stand once they got outside while us girls stayed by the front door. Once this was over we were going over to 606 for the reception. This way the house stayed relatively clean and Chantal and Jimmy wouldn't be forced to clean it up with the kids. There were balloon bouquets and flowers but that was it. Taylor was the only guy left in the house because his bridesmaid was 8 month old Priscilla and I asked him to take my dad's place after my dad passed away the month before. Both my parents where now dead. My mom died when Priscilla was 5 months old and my dad when she was 7. Thank god Taylor had said yes when I asked.