Dangerously Safe Chapter 34

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

Cleanin Out My Closet - Eminem

I walked towards the club. I had gone home to get dressed and I was supposed to be meeting Shea at the club. I walked behind the alley to get to the club.  I went to walk inside when someone grabbed me and yanked me back while placing their hand over my mouth causing my screams to become muffled.

“Don’t scream!” The voice commanded as he pulled me deeper in to the alley. It was a male’s voice, but I had never heard it before. I thrashed in his arms while trying to get away. My arms flailed trying to get a hold of something; anything.

He pushed my back against the wall and we came face to face. He looked familiar, but I had no clue who this person was, but his looks were torturing my mind because I knew I had seen him somewhere. I just couldn’t place where from.

“What do you want?” I asked as my voice trembled slightly.

“Don’t worry about that for right now.” He said stepping closer to me. He glared into my eyes and then shifted his gaze to my body. No, he wasn’t thinking that. Please tell me he wasn’t thinking that.

“Please just tell me want you want,” I said.

“Maybe if you would have just came home with me and my friends, we wouldn’t be here right now.” I looked at him as his words registered in my mind. This was the guy at the bar. I continued to stare at him and realized that he was the guy at the club that I had gone to with Dre and Shea that was staring at me. Had he been following me?

“Listen I’m sorry,”

“Shhsshh just be quiet.” He said holding his finger to my lips.  His hands lowered and brushed across my legs before moving up under my dress.

“No, no, no stop.” I yelled while pushing him away. In less than a second he had a knife to my throat.

“Don’t say a word and be still.” He said forcefully. I felt the tears began falling down my cheeks.

“Please don’t do this.” He ignored my pleas and his hand gravitated back under my dress. Tears cascaded down my face.

“You got ten seconds to let her go.” I turned my head and saw Ty standing a few feet away from us.

“You know I don’t really want her. I want you even though she is a nice catch. I see why you want to protect her so much; telling that other guy to make sure that she went home with him knowing what was going to happen. How did it feel to know that she was fucking somebody else while you stood and watched guard to make sure she was safe?” The guy said. I felt horrible, I felt sick. That was what him and Shea were talking about. He was trying to protect me.

“You’re times up let her go.”

“Can you stand here and watch me fuck her?” The guy asked. I watched as two guys approached Ty from behind.